Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Thank you for a quick response

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
      You don't have to officially join to participate.

      Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on and show up with your bad self.

      Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner related)

      Burning man www.burningman.com
      Chiditarod  www.chiditarod.org
      Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the Idiotarod or Chiditarod called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
      Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale now and must be postmarked by the 13th to get em

      oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap

      On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...> wrote:

      Even though the santa season is over, I would like to
      find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
      have visited the website and signed up to "officially join"

      Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
      – Alexander Hamilton
    • Tina Milan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
        I agree, we don't need a "special day" on the calendar
        to dress up as santa. So are you one of those people
        that organize the events?

      • Tina Milan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
          Thanks for the info :)

          --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

          > You don't have to officially join to participate.
          >
          > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
          > and show up with your
          > bad self.
          >
          > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
          > related)
          >
          > Burning man www.burningman.com
          > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
          > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
          > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
          > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
          > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
          > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
          > now and must be
          > postmarked by the 13th to get em
          >

          > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
          >
          > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
          > like to
          > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
          > > have visited the website and signed up to
          > "officially join"

          > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
          > people who know.
          > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
          > >

          > --
          > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
          > – Alexander Hamilton

          Have a burning question?
        • Tina Milan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
            Cool, thanks for the info :)

            --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

            > You don't have to officially join to participate.
            >
            > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
            > and show up with your
            > bad self.
            >
            > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
            > related)
            >
            > Burning man www.burningman.com
            > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
            > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
            > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
            > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
            > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
            > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
            > now and must be
            > postmarked by the 13th to get em
            >

            > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
            >
            > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
            > like to
            > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
            > > have visited the website and signed up to
            > "officially join"

            > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
            > people who know.
            > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
            > >

            > --
            > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
            > – Alexander Hamilton

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007

              No. I’m more of a dis-organizer.

              I do like to plan ahead to enable carefree spontaneity,

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007
                what do you have planned for Mardi Gras?

                barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:
                Santa knows no season.  Santarchy reigns in our hearts and groins all year long.
                Besides, Mardi Gras is upon us.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007

                  You already missed the 12th Night parade (jan 6)

                  Banana Bike Brigade Ball - Saturday Feb 3rd  tickets available at the framery

                  Skeleton Krewe Ball - Friday Feb 9th (have to get tickets from a member)

                  Pet Parade – Sunday Feb 11th

                  Subterranean Ball – Friday Feb 16th contact South Broadway Athletic club

                  “Big Parade” – Saturday Feb 17th

                  Asylum Street Spankers at Off Broadway feb 16 & 17 (not mardi gras but not to be missed)

                  Lots of other ‘events’.  Get to Soulard and check it out.

                  RFT will have a special MG section soon

                  The getout in the post will have some info, but probably right before the events.

                  www,mardigrasinc.com has limited info.