RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Thank you for a quick response

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2007

      Santa knows no season.  Santarchy reigns in our hearts and groins all year long.

      Besides, Mardi Gras is upon us.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
        You don't have to officially join to participate.

        Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on and show up with your bad self.

        Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner related)

        Burning man www.burningman.com
        Chiditarod  www.chiditarod.org
        Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the Idiotarod or Chiditarod called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
        Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale now and must be postmarked by the 13th to get em

        oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap

        On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...> wrote:

        Even though the santa season is over, I would like to
        find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
        have visited the website and signed up to "officially join"

        Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
        – Alexander Hamilton
      • Tina Milan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
          I agree, we don't need a "special day" on the calendar
          to dress up as santa. So are you one of those people
          that organize the events?

        • Tina Milan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
            Thanks for the info :)

            --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

            > You don't have to officially join to participate.
            >
            > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
            > and show up with your
            > bad self.
            >
            > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
            > related)
            >
            > Burning man www.burningman.com
            > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
            > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
            > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
            > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
            > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
            > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
            > now and must be
            > postmarked by the 13th to get em
            >

            > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
            >
            > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
            > like to
            > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
            > > have visited the website and signed up to
            > "officially join"

            > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
            > people who know.
            > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
            > >

            > --
            > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
            > – Alexander Hamilton

            Have a burning question?
          • Tina Milan
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
              Cool, thanks for the info :)

              --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

              > You don't have to officially join to participate.
              >
              > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
              > and show up with your
              > bad self.
              >
              > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
              > related)
              >
              > Burning man www.burningman.com
              > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
              > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
              > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
              > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
              > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
              > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
              > now and must be
              > postmarked by the 13th to get em
              >

              > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
              >
              > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
              > like to
              > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
              > > have visited the website and signed up to
              > "officially join"

              > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
              > people who know.
              > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
              > >

              > --
              > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
              > – Alexander Hamilton

              Don't pick lemons.
              See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
              http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007

                No. I’m more of a dis-organizer.

                I do like to plan ahead to enable carefree spontaneity,

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007
                  what do you have planned for Mardi Gras?

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007

                    You already missed the 12th Night parade (jan 6)

                    Banana Bike Brigade Ball - Saturday Feb 3rd  tickets available at the framery

                    Skeleton Krewe Ball - Friday Feb 9th (have to get tickets from a member)

                    Pet Parade – Sunday Feb 11th

                    Subterranean Ball – Friday Feb 16th contact South Broadway Athletic club

                    “Big Parade” – Saturday Feb 17th

                    Asylum Street Spankers at Off Broadway feb 16 & 17 (not mardi gras but not to be missed)

                    Lots of other ‘events’.  Get to Soulard and check it out.

                    RFT will have a special MG section soon

                    The getout in the post will have some info, but probably right before the events.

                    www,mardigrasinc.com has limited info.