Thank you for a quick response

  • Tina Milan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2007
      Even though the santa season is over, I would like to
      find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
      have visited the website and signed up to "officially join"

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2007

        Santa knows no season.  Santarchy reigns in our hearts and groins all year long.

        Besides, Mardi Gras is upon us.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
          You don't have to officially join to participate.

          Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on and show up with your bad self.

          Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner related)

          Burning man www.burningman.com
          Chiditarod  www.chiditarod.org
          Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the Idiotarod or Chiditarod called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
          Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale now and must be postmarked by the 13th to get em

          oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap

          On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...> wrote:

          Even though the santa season is over, I would like to
          find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
          have visited the website and signed up to "officially join"

          Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
          – Alexander Hamilton
        • Tina Milan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
            I agree, we don't need a "special day" on the calendar
            to dress up as santa. So are you one of those people
            that organize the events?

          • Tina Milan
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
              Thanks for the info :)

              --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

              > You don't have to officially join to participate.
              >
              > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
              > and show up with your
              > bad self.
              >
              > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
              > related)
              >
              > Burning man www.burningman.com
              > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
              > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
              > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
              > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
              > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
              > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
              > now and must be
              > postmarked by the 13th to get em
              >

              > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
              >
              > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
              > like to
              > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
              > > have visited the website and signed up to
              > "officially join"

              > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
              > people who know.
              > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
              > >

              > --
              > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
              > – Alexander Hamilton

              Have a burning question?
            • Tina Milan
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007
                Cool, thanks for the info :)

                --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

                > You don't have to officially join to participate.
                >
                > Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on
                > and show up with your
                > bad self.
                >
                > Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner
                > related)
                >
                > Burning man www.burningman.com
                > Chiditarod www.chiditarod.org
                > Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the
                > Idiotarod or Chiditarod
                > called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
                > Interfuse www.midwestburners.com
                > Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale
                > now and must be
                > postmarked by the 13th to get em
                >

                > oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap
                >
                > On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Even though the santa season is over, I would
                > like to
                > > find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
                > > have visited the website and signed up to
                > "officially join"

                > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from
                > people who know.
                > > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com
                > >

                > --
                > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                > – Alexander Hamilton

                Don't pick lemons.
                See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 11, 2007

                  No. I’m more of a dis-organizer.

                  I do like to plan ahead to enable carefree spontaneity,

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007
                    what do you have planned for Mardi Gras?

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 17, 2007

                      You already missed the 12th Night parade (jan 6)

                      Banana Bike Brigade Ball - Saturday Feb 3rd  tickets available at the framery

                      Skeleton Krewe Ball - Friday Feb 9th (have to get tickets from a member)

                      Pet Parade – Sunday Feb 11th

                      Subterranean Ball – Friday Feb 16th contact South Broadway Athletic club

                      “Big Parade” – Saturday Feb 17th

                      Asylum Street Spankers at Off Broadway feb 16 & 17 (not mardi gras but not to be missed)

                      Lots of other ‘events’.  Get to Soulard and check it out.

                      RFT will have a special MG section soon

                      The getout in the post will have some info, but probably right before the events.

                      www,mardigrasinc.com has limited info.