Santa Pimp Shirts

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 13, 2006
      Some of you might remember a guy wearing a shirt that shows Santa Pimp and his three HOs.
      (that was Kurt.)

      The shirt is from "Rhymes With Witch" by R.K. Milholland.

      He's got some that are "mis-prints" on BLACK t-shirts that he's selling cheap.
      Thought I'd share the love.

      And the link.

      http://www.somethingpositive.net/rww/store-shirts-ho3-printer-error.html
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
        Hi guys, Sorry this has taken SOO long,
        but it's a pretty tricky schedule to make
        work. I have what shall be the essence
        of our schedule, which I have included
        below, but it is NOT DONE.

        1. I must re-confirm all of the Metro times.
        2. I must figure out the
        "OTHER UNION STATION BAR"
        Any suggestions?
        3. Also, I'm considering shortening the
        Grove portion and therefore expanding
        something previous. Any suggestions?

        StL SANTARCHY 2007

        December 15th, 2007

        University City
        noon Bar Cicero's
        1:10 Bar Blueberry Hill
        1:50 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
        Forest Park
        2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
        2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE Eastbound
        Union Station
        2:55
        3:05 Bar OTHER UNION STATION BAR
        3:50 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
        4:05 Metro Union Station -> CWE Westbound
        Central West End
        4:10
        4:40 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
        4:50 Bar Llywyn's
        5:30 Bar Rosie's Place
        6:16 Bus Civic Center Station
        #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
        off at Manchester & Tower Grove
        The Grove
        6:24
        6:35 Bar Amp
        7:35 Bar Atomic Cowboy
        8:35 Bar Novak's
        9:25 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove
        #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
        off at 12th & Russell
        Soulard
        9:45 Bar Clementine's
        10:30 Bar The Shanti
        11:15 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
        12:00 Bar Molly's

        Make Yahoo! your homepage.
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007
          Check out the following:
          http://www.stlouisunionstation.com/go/dirListing.cfm?CurrCat=2138209706

          Perhaps we should extend our Union Station visit?

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007

            Is this correct, or should that be CWE station?

            6:16 Bus Civic Center Station
            #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
            off at Manchester & Tower Grove
            The Grove

            And your question about expansion: could be add the Cabin at city museum? – then we wouldn’t need another union station stop.

            #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
            #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
            off at 12th & Russell

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 29, 2007

              How about we take the metrolink from history museum to Busch stadium, arrives 2:58 – some Photos with Stan the Man,  we can catch a train back to union station at 3:09.  so only 15 minutes involved.

              #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
              #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
              off at 12th & Russell

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
                option? History Museum to Busch stadium (arrive 2:58) - for the picture with Stan(a) & Santas i desperately want, grab the #94 (from clark & 9th 3:18-hotel right there for potty & drinks) to City Museum/the cabin (arrive 3:30),  walk (15 min) to union station/lobby bar(arrive 4:15/4:30), catch the metro (5:12) to CWE. bus #1 to llywelyns (arrive 5:38).  50 minutes behind proposed schedule.
                alter llywelyns & rosies times.  from rosies,we can catch the #93 at forest park & eculid at 7:18 arrive tower grove & manchester 7:30.  1 hour taken out of schedule.  but still leaves 2 hours in the grove.  rest of schedule unaltered.

                variation on above would be to cut out Busch, taking the metro (2:52 or 2:37) from history museum and grabbing either the #41 or #97 from Convention Center bus stn, arriving the cabin around 3:10 or 3:25.  giving us extra time at the museum or at the cabin.

                #1 drops us much closer than the #18.
                VehicleStopEstimated time at stopDistance
                Walk
                SAINT LOUIS UNION STATION05:08pm|
                |S 18TH ST, ST LOUIS05:08pm|
                |CLARK AVE, ST LOUIS05:12pm0.25 miles
                Get on
                METROLINK MetroLink
                UNION STA METROLINK STATION05:12pm0.87 miles
                |EWING YARDS at SHOPS05:15pm0.90 miles
                |GRAND METROLINK STATION05:16pm0.01 miles
                Get off,  Walk
                CENTRAL WEST END METROLINK STATION05:19pm|
                |CENTRAL WEST END TRANSIT CENTER LOOP, ST LOUIS05:22pm|
                |CENTRAL WEST END TRANSIT CENTER LOOP, ST LOUIS05:22pm0.12 miles
                Get on
                MO BUS 1
                CWE METROBUS CENTER (FS)05:30pm0.08 miles
                |S TAYLOR AVE at DUNCAN AVE (NS)05:30pm0.13 miles
                |S TAYLOR AVE at FOREST PARK AVE (FS)05:31pm0.09 miles
                |N TAYLOR AVE at LACLEDE AVE (FS)05:31pm0.10 miles
                |N TAYLOR AVE at W PINE BLVD (NS)05:32pm0.22 miles
                |N EUCLID AVE at W PINE BLVD (FS)05:33pm0.08 miles
                |N EUCLID AVE at LINDELL BLVD (NS)05:34pm0.12 miles
                |N EUCLID AVE at MARYLAND AVE (NS)05:34pm0.14 miles
                |N EUCLID AVE at PERSHING AVE (FS)05:35pm0.01 miles
                Get off,  Walk
                MCPHERSON AVE at N EUCLID AVE (FS)05:36pm0.06 miles
                Destination
                4747 MCPHERSON AVE05:38pmTotal: 4.57 miles

                 Babs

                To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

                #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
                #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
                off at 12th & Russell

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 30, 2007
                  Wow Barb. I like the way you think.
                  I really want to put in the Stan picture.
                  I think it would be great,
                  but I'm thinking

                  History Museum
                  Union Station
                  Stan
                  CWE, forget Llewylen's
                  Then Grove.

                  I don't know, I'm going to have some drinks
                  at Union Station right now. Check in more
                  later.

                  -Lohr

                  Molly's__________________________________________________________Get
                  > easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make
                  > Yahoo! your homepage.http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                  Be a better pen pal.
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 1, 2007

                    I assume you meant forget the Cabin, otherwise if we skip the CWE bars, we will end up at the Grove even earlier. ??

                    How about?

                    2:55 Union Station (per current preliminary schedule)

                    Lobby Bar* is drinking establishment of choice, but folks can hit the food court (adult beverages available – or used to be) or shop as needed.

                    3:40 santa’s head for Metrolink

                    3:55 metro east to Busch

                    4:00 up the steps and across the street to busch stadium

                    4:05-4:10 pictures with Stan the Man statue,  we have a brick too! (it may be cold out – it will be long enough)

                    4:17 metrolink to CWE (4:27) ,

                    4:40 #18 to Llywelyn’s (note correct spelling)

                    4:50 Llywelyn’s – back on schedule.

                    • * 3 pm is usually pretty dead, previous years we have arrived later.  we may want to warn them so they have more than 1 bartender on duty.
                    • I allowed doubled the time it should take to walk from point to point.  Moving santa’s is like herding cats.

                    --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@ hotmail.com> wrote:

                    > option? History
                    Museum to Busch stadium (arrive
                    > 2:58) - for the picture with Stan(a) & Santas i
                    > desperately want, grab the #94 (from clark
                    & 9th
                    > 3:18-hotel right there for potty & drinks) to City
                    > Museum/the cabin (arrive 3:30), walk (15 min) to
                    > union station/lobby bar(arrive 4:15/4:30), catch the
                    > metro (5:12) to CWE. bus #1 to llywelyns (arrive
                    > 5:38). 50 minutes behind proposed schedule.
                    > alter llywelyns & rosies times. from rosies,we can
                    > catch the #93 at forest park
                    & eculid at 7:18 arrive
                    > tower grove & manchester
                    7:30. 1 hour taken out of
                    > schedule. but still leaves 2 hours in the grove.
                    > rest of schedule unaltered.
                    >
                    > variation on above would be to cut out Busch, taking
                    > the metro (2:52 or 2:37) from history museum and
                    > grabbing either the #41 or #97 from Convention
                    > Center bus stn, arriving the cabin around 3:10 or
                    > 3:25. giving us extra time at the museum or at the
                    > cabin.
                    >
                    > #1 drops us much closer than the #18.
                    >

                    > Vehicle
                    > Stop
                    > Estimated time at stop
                    > Distance
                    >

                    > Walk
                    > SAINT LOUIS
                    UNION STATION
                    > 05:08pm
                    >

                    > S 18TH ST ,
                    w:st="on">ST LOUIS
                    > 05:08pm
                    >

                    > CLARK AVE ,
                    w:st="on">ST LOUIS
                    > 05:12pm
                    > 0.25 miles
                    >

                    > Get onMETROLINK MetroLink
                    > UNION STA METROLINK STATION
                    > 05:12pm
                    > 0.87 miles
                    >

                    > EWING YARDS at SHOPS
                    > 05:15pm
                    > 0.90 miles
                    >

                    > GRAND METROLINK STATION
                    > 05:16pm
                    > 0.01 miles
                    >

                    > Get off, Walk
                    > CENTRAL WEST END METROLINK STATION
                    > 05:19pm
                    >

                    > CENTRAL WEST END TRANSIT CENTER LOOP,
                    w:st="on">ST LOUIS
                    > 05:22pm
                    >

                    > CENTRAL WEST END TRANSIT CENTER LOOP,
                    w:st="on">ST LOUIS
                    > 05:22pm
                    > 0.12 miles
                    >

                    > Get onMO BUS 1
                    > CWE
                    w:st="on">METROBUS CENTER (FS)
                    > 05:30pm
                    > 0.08 miles
                    >

                    > S TAYLOR AVE
                    at DUNCAN AVE (NS)
                    > 05:30pm
                    > 0.13 miles
                    >

                    > S TAYLOR AVE
                    at FOREST PARK AVE (FS)
                    > 05:31pm
                    > 0.09 miles
                    >

                    > N TAYLOR AVE
                    at LACLEDE AVE (FS)
                    > 05:31pm
                    > 0.10 miles
                    >

                    > N TAYLOR AVE
                    at W PINE BLVD (NS)
                    > 05:32pm
                    > 0.22 miles
                    >

                    > N EUCLID AVE
                    at W PINE BLVD (FS)
                    > 05:33pm
                    > 0.08 miles
                    >

                    > N EUCLID AVE
                    at LINDELL BLVD (NS)
                    > 05:34pm
                    > 0.12 miles
                    >

                    > N EUCLID AVE
                    at MARYLAND AVE (NS)
                    > 05:34pm
                    > 0.14 miles
                    >

                    > N EUCLID AVE
                    at PERSHING AVE (FS)
                    > 05:35pm
                    > 0.01 miles
                    >

                    > Get off, Walk
                    > MCPHERSON AVE at N EUCLID AVE
                    (FS)
                    > 05:36pm
                    > 0.06 miles
                    >

                    > Destination
                    > 4747 MCPHERSON AVE
                    > 05:38pm
                    > Total: 4.57 miles
                    > Babs
                    >

                    > To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. comFrom:
                    > stlouisburn@ yahoo.comDate:
                    Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:51:38
                    > -0800Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A
                    > R C H Y 2007 Preliminary Schedule
                    >

                    > Hi guys, Sorry this has taken SOO long, but it's a
                    > pretty tricky schedule to make work. I have what
                    > shall be the essence of our schedule, which I have
                    > included below, but it is NOT DONE.1. I must
                    > re-confirm all of the Metro times.2. I must figure
                    > out the "OTHER UNION STATION BAR"Any suggestions? 3.
                    > Also, I'm considering shortening the Grove portion
                    > and therefore expanding something previous. Any
                    > suggestions? StL SANTARCHY 2007December 15th,
                    > 2007University Citynoon Bar Cicero's1:10 Bar
                    > Blueberry Hill1:50 Metro Delmar ->
                    w:st="on">Forest Park
                    > DeBaliviereForest Park2: 05
                    Museum St. Louis History
                    > Museum2:45 Metro Forest Park
                    -> CWE EastboundUnion
                    > Station2:553: 05 Bar OTHER UNION
                    STATION BAR3:50 Bar
                    > Union Station Lobby Bar4:05 Metro Union Station ->
                    > CWE WestboundCentral West End4:104:40 Bus #18
                    w:st="on">Taylor
                    > off McPherson4:50 Bar Llywyn's5:30 Bar Rosie's
                    > Place6:16 Bus Civic Center Station#59 Shaw-Kirkwood
                    > Northboundoff at Manchester & Tower GroveThe
                    > Grove6:246:35 Bar Amp7:35 Bar Atomic Cowboy8:35 Bar
                    > Novak's9:25 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove#59
                    > Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound off at 12th &
                    > RussellSoulard9: 45 Bar Clementine's10: 30 Bar The
                    > Shanti11:15 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe12:00 Bar

                    Molly's_____ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________Get
                    > easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make
                    > Yahoo! your homepage.http: //www.yahoo. com/r/hs

                    Be a better pen pal.
                    Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview. mail.yahoo. com/

                  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 3, 2007

                      Don’t know if you’re still looking for Union Station info, but:

                      ·         I believe the “sports bar” previously mentioned is “Ultra Lounge” on the first floor, West of the main entrance on North side (where Rout 66 brewery used to be). Phone: 863-0005

                      ·         There’s a bar where Casa used to be (between Houlihan’s and Key West ) called The Shed. Phone 802-3148.

                      ·         It seems to me that Key West (open to a large common area, albeit very small) has always been drinker friendly – maybe a fast shot spot? And, my old post-Blues game bartender from the late Kelley O’Toole’s (sp?) is supposed to be starting there soon; so, if you want I know we could talk him into something.

                      ·         There’s a basketball game that day, but I don’t know what time………opportunity knocking??? Or just a jammed up Link?  Dunno.

                      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
                      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
                      off at 12th & Russell