RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Glasses

  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006

      Hey, thanks.  It’s me, Michelle.  I will be out of town for Artica.  How else can I get them from you?  Maybe one of my fine Banana folk who go to the meetings can bring them to me?

      HO!

      ~Michelvis

      314-691-3052

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006
          I thought I posted this to the group on Sunday, in my
          hungover stupor. I think I must have gotten it wrong.
          Anyway, here are my pictures from Saturday night - a
          mere 118 of them.

          http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bapigupta/album/576460762365727141#page1

          ho^3,
          Bapi