I've recovered!

  • alix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      Well, I think I have finally recovered from a super sensational
      Santarchy. Thanks to all who took part; I can't remember when I've
      had so much fun!!! Course, I also can't remember... Sorry I didn't
      rejoin y'all at City Museum; some other things came up. <eg> Anyway,
      I hope we have a decompression soon to go over pictures and memories.
      Wednesday at City Museum?
      So is everyone else out of jail/the hot tub yet?

      Blue Santa (sir laix with an i offering free holiday massages)