Fwd: [coldcamp] A Santa Story

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Adam Loudermilk <theloudermilk@...>
      Date: Dec 11, 2006 12:43 AM
      Subject: [coldcamp] A Santa Story
      To: coldcamp@yahoogroups.com, dfwsantas@yahoogroups.com, Austin Burner Chit-Chat < austin-chat@...>

      http://www.mungbeing.com/issue_5.html?page=43&part=1

      excerpt:
      "In pitched battle: homoerotic grab-ass wrestling, beer thievery,
      polemical anti-clownist chants, provocative taunts, impotent threats.
      My crew were the only Santas to show up, the San Francisco group had
      left us to our own devices. Someone must've negotiated a truce because
      the next thing I know we were all riding atop the roof of a sinister
      bus filled with clowns. I staggered 'round an open fire pit (an open
      fire pit! on a moving vehicle!) while I drank myself into a tequila
      stupor. Imprinted forever on my mind from that night is the vision of
      clowns having sex, lots of clowns, lots of sex."

      --
      Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
      – Alexander Hamilton