Glasses

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
      I ended up taking home the wonderful lady with the light bulb glasses other glasses with the fire on them

      I will try to bring em to Artica if yous is gonna be there

      Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
      – Alexander Hamilton
    • brad finkeldei
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
        Gabriel, do you mean the older lady about in her late 60's or 70's?  I was worried about her..

        Thanks for taking her home!! nice of ya!!

        You don't happen to know the guys name or email with the ram horns on do you?  I was also trying to find the santa know as Asshat..

        Later
        Spanky Santa aka Workout santa
        Brad

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
            I drove the older lady home (she turns 70 next month). She said she had a lot
            of fun and wants to go again next year (although she doesn't have a computer)

            On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Gabriel Branch wrote:

            > I didn't take her home
            >
            > And it wasn't her it was the girl with the guy with the blues hat
            >

            > On 12/11/06, brad finkeldei <bradfinkeldei@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Gabriel, do you mean the older lady about in her late 60's or 70's? I
            >> was worried about her..
            >>
            >> Thanks for taking her home!! nice of ya!!
            >>
            >> You don't happen to know the guys name or email with the ram horns on do
            >> you? I was also trying to find the santa know as Asshat..
            >>
            >> Later
            >> Spanky Santa aka Workout santa
            >> Brad
            >>

            >> On 12/11/06, Gabriel Branch <gabriel@... > wrote:
            >> >
            >> > I ended up taking home the wonderful lady with the light bulb glasses
            >> > other glasses with the fire on them
            >> >
            >> > I will try to bring em to Artica if yous is gonna be there

            >> > --
            >> > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
            >> > – Alexander Hamilton
            >> >

            > --
            > Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
            > – Alexander Hamilton
          • Lisa Molnar
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 11, 2006
              Hi,

              When is Artica?

              Lisa (girl in silver ice costume)

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006
                the 16th I think

                On 12/11/06, Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

                Hi,

                When is Artica?

                Lisa (girl in silver ice costume)

                On 12/11/06, Gabriel Branch < gabriel@... > wrote:

                I ended up taking home the wonderful lady with the light bulb glasses other glasses with the fire on them

                I will try to bring em to Artica if yous is gonna be there

                Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                – Alexander Hamilton

                --
                Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                – Alexander Hamilton
              • Tanya Harris-Soeder
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006
                  At the risk of sounding like an idiot newb (which I am) -

                  What is Artica??

                  k thx,
                  Tanya

                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  From: gabriel@...
                  Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:35:28 -0600
                  Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Glasses

                  the 16th I think

                  On 12/11/06, Gabriel Branch < gabriel@seanbranch. com > wrote:

                  I ended up taking home the wonderful lady with the light bulb glasses other glasses with the fire on them

                  I will try to bring em to Artica if yous is gonna be there

                  Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                  – Alexander Hamilton

                  --
                  Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                  – Alexander Hamilton

                  Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!
                • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006

                    Hey, thanks.  It’s me, Michelle.  I will be out of town for Artica.  How else can I get them from you?  Maybe one of my fine Banana folk who go to the meetings can bring them to me?

                    HO!

                    ~Michelvis

                    314-691-3052

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006
                      ARTICA 2006: ILLUMINATION

                      CALL TO ARTISTS
                      Artists, musicians, dancers, poets, performers and
                      interested citizens are invited to participate in this
                      unique event by producing high quality site specific
                      works in any media, to be experienced and displayed
                      along
                      the north Mississippi riverfront.

                      FOCUS: WINTER SOLSTICE
                      The focus of this year's festival will be held as we
                      move towards the shortest day of the year and the
                      longest, darkest night. Our theme is illumination,
                      physically, mentally or spiritually.

                      We would love to see artwork that offers light, warmth
                      or shelter on this dark and cold night as we celebrate
                      the season of winter and the day of the solstice.

                      Please join us in bringing back the light.

                      MISSION
                      Artica 2006 is a multi-media outdoor participatory
                      arts festival providing the people of the St. Louis
                      metropolitan area the opportunity to come together as
                      a community through creative self-expression and to
                      develop an international reputation for this area as
                      the gateway to the arts.

                      WHERE AND WHEN
                      Artica 2006 will take place on Saturday, December 16
                      in the area bound by the Mississippi River on the
                      east, First Street on the west, Florida on the north
                      and Dickson on the south.

                      The Artica festival is an excursion into abandoned and
                      occupied territories consisting of open fields, vacant
                      warehouses, industrial sites, active businesses, and
                      homes of the homeless.

                      GUIDELINES
                      All works are to be executed in a responsible manner
                      and should take into consideration their effect on the
                      environment.

                      The organizers reserve the right to refuse any
                      proposal that may be harmful or dangerous to the
                      environment, wildlife or humans.

                      Be aware that this area is in constant development and
                      decay. Your selected site may change at any time.
                      Please remain flexible.

                      ARTISTS RESPONSIBILITIES

                      FINANCIAL
                      All artists are solely responsible for any expenses
                      incurred in creating, producing, installing,
                      maintaining and removing their work.

                      ARTWORK REMOVAL
                      After the festival, artists may choose to remove their
                      work or leave it on the site. However artists should
                      be respectful of public and private property and of
                      safety issues.

                      SPECIAL NEEDS
                      Anyone requiring special needs such as electricity,
                      water, lighting, projection, sound systems, etc. must
                      provide their own equipment and generators as well as
                      the expertise to operate such equipment in an outdoor
                      environment.

                      SPECIAL SOLUTIONS
                      Keep in mind that there may be other artists who
                      require the same needs and are willing to share
                      expenses, responsibility and expertise. The organizers
                      will do their best to create a contact network of
                      artists with special needs for sharing resources.

                      CLEAN UP
                      Our goal is to leave the Artica site cleaner than we
                      found it. Therefore it is the required responsibility
                      of every artist to participate in pre and post clean
                      up activities.

                      PERMITS
                      Any art or performances requiring the use of fire,
                      pyrotechnics or other combustible elements will
                      require a fire permit and approval from the St. Louis
                      Fire department and Artica. Please note that this also
                      includes all cooking and campfires. All proposals
                      requiring fire must be submitted to Artica by December
                      2nd in order to obtain a fire permit. A small fee is
                      required.

                      DEADLINES
                      Proposals must be received by December 2nd to be
                      considered for Artica. Proposals received after this
                      deadline will be accepted into the festival on a
                      case-by-case basis.

                      APPLICATION
                      Please send a project proposal including:

                      Name, address, phone number and e-mail address

                      A brief written or visual description of where, when
                      and what your proposal will be.

                      If you want materials returned please included a
                      self-addressed, stamped envelope with appropriate
                      postage.

                      Send all materials to:

                      Artica 2006
                      P.O. Box 1857
                      St. Louis, MO 63118

                      Or email proposal to Artica2005@...

                      For questions contact Artica at 314-369-7832

                      Artica reserves the right to reproduce any and all
                      imagery, text, and audio related to the Artica
                      festival for promotional purposes only. All
                      reasonable attempts will be made to give proper credit
                      to the artist.

                      The creators of Artica are not responsible in any way,
                      shape or form for the financial, legal, medical,
                      material, physical, mental, emotional or spiritual
                      liability of any artist, participant, viewer, or
                      visitor to this event.

                      Artica is a not-for-profit organization operating
                      under a 501(c) (3) status.

                      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 12, 2006
                          I thought I posted this to the group on Sunday, in my
                          hungover stupor. I think I must have gotten it wrong.
                          Anyway, here are my pictures from Saturday night - a
                          mere 118 of them.

                          http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bapigupta/album/576460762365727141#page1

                          ho^3,
                          Bapi