Re: [stlouis_santarchy] New Santa Group?

  • J. Brad Hicks
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
      They've clearly somehow never heard of us; their website claims that
      theirs is the first such event in St. Louis.
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

        I had to cut and past the 2 lines onto the we browser to get to the site.  They are just doing a city pub crawl – 2st location to be revealed the day of.

        So it’s a similar, yet different event.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
          Can someone repost the correct link? It broke in half
          on my original email and even if i paste it back
          together, it still doesn't work.

          Bapi

          --- "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@...> wrote:

          > They've clearly somehow never heard of us; their
          > website claims that
          > theirs is the first such event in St. Louis.

          Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          Access over 1 million songs.
          http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
        • J. Brad Hicks
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

              http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=YUGZEGIIOWGPOVKPPSPV&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei5

              is the link to the invite, but the blog has better stuff – like the xmas carols.