Re: [stlouis_santarchy] New Santa Group?

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
      I couldn't open that link, but isn't our planned out
      Santarchy THIS coming Saturday, December 9th? So
      isn't it a bit late to combine the two if theirs is
      the 16th? Perhaps you ought to send our schedule to
      them along with a link to our yahoo group with photos
      from previous years to entice them to join our group
      this weekend and go to Artica next weekend on the
      16th.
      ~rain

      --- Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

      > The more the merrier!!!
      >
      > On 12/4/06, anitasbrn <anitasbrn@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > There is another Santa group trying to organize
      > for Dec 16th. Should
      > > we try to combine these groups? Just asking?
      > >
      > > http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?

      inviteId=YUGZEGIIOWGPOVKPPSPV&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei5

      > > Anita and Ken Osborne

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • J. Brad Hicks
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
        They've clearly somehow never heard of us; their website claims that
        theirs is the first such event in St. Louis.
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

          I had to cut and past the 2 lines onto the we browser to get to the site.  They are just doing a city pub crawl – 2st location to be revealed the day of.

          So it’s a similar, yet different event.

          wrote:

          > > There is another Santa group trying to organize
          > for Dec 16th. Should
          > > we try to combine these groups? Just asking?
          > >
          > > http://www.evite. com/pages/ invite/viewInvit e.jsp?

          inviteId=YUGZEGIIOW GPOVKPPSPV& li=iq&src= email&trk= aei5

          > > Anita and Ken Osborne

          http://new.mail. yahoo.com

        • Bapi Gupta
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
            Can someone repost the correct link? It broke in half
            on my original email and even if i paste it back
            together, it still doesn't work.

            Bapi

            --- "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@...> wrote:

            > They've clearly somehow never heard of us; their
            > website claims that
            > theirs is the first such event in St. Louis.

            Yahoo! Music Unlimited
            Access over 1 million songs.
            http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
          • J. Brad Hicks
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

                http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=YUGZEGIIOWGPOVKPPSPV&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei5

                is the link to the invite, but the blog has better stuff – like the xmas carols.