New Santa Group?

  • anitasbrn
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2006
      There is another Santa group trying to organize for Dec 16th. Should
      we try to combine these groups? Just asking?

      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?
      inviteId=YUGZEGIIOWGPOVKPPSPV&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei5

      Anita and Ken Osborne
    • Lisa Molnar

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

          I think we should ‘borrow’ their’ naughty xmas songs.  I’ll print some copies – big fonts.

          But they don’t have anything as catchy as ‘you better watch out, you better watch out’.

          Ho-f’n-Ho

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
            I couldn't open that link, but isn't our planned out
            Santarchy THIS coming Saturday, December 9th? So
            isn't it a bit late to combine the two if theirs is
            the 16th? Perhaps you ought to send our schedule to
            them along with a link to our yahoo group with photos
            from previous years to entice them to join our group
            this weekend and go to Artica next weekend on the
            16th.
            ~rain

            --- Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@...> wrote:

            > The more the merrier!!!
            >
            > On 12/4/06, anitasbrn <anitasbrn@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > There is another Santa group trying to organize
            > for Dec 16th. Should
            > > we try to combine these groups? Just asking?
            > >
            > > http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?

            inviteId=YUGZEGIIOWGPOVKPPSPV&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei5

            > > Anita and Ken Osborne

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com
          • J. Brad Hicks
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
              They've clearly somehow never heard of us; their website claims that
              theirs is the first such event in St. Louis.
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

                I had to cut and past the 2 lines onto the we browser to get to the site.  They are just doing a city pub crawl – 2st location to be revealed the day of.

                So it’s a similar, yet different event.

                --- Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@gmail. com> wrote:

                > The more the merrier!!!
                >
                > On 12/4/06, anitasbrn <anitasbrn@yahoo. com>
                wrote:

                > > There is another Santa group trying to organize
                > for Dec 16th. Should
                > > we try to combine these groups? Just asking?
                > >
                > > http://www.evite. com/pages/ invite/viewInvit e.jsp?

                inviteId=YUGZEGIIOW GPOVKPPSPV& li=iq&src= email&trk= aei5

                > > Anita and Ken Osborne

                http://new.mail. yahoo.com

              • Bapi Gupta
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
                  Can someone repost the correct link? It broke in half
                  on my original email and even if i paste it back
                  together, it still doesn't work.

                  Bapi

                  --- "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@...> wrote:

                  > They've clearly somehow never heard of us; their
                  > website claims that
                  > theirs is the first such event in St. Louis.

                  Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                  Access over 1 million songs.
                  http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
                • J. Brad Hicks
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

                      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=YUGZEGIIOWGPOVKPPSPV&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei5

                      is the link to the invite, but the blog has better stuff – like the xmas carols.