S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 29, 2006
      Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

      The Current Plan! We tried to tie in
      Maplewood, we really did. Gabriel and I
      drove the entire route last Friday, and
      cheked out all the stops, walks and bus
      rides, and decided Maplewood would be
      just too tricky.

      ONE CUT
      If Cabin in the City then no Washington Ave.

      TWO NEW ADDITIONS
      1. The Saint Louis History Museum, lets
      get some culture in these Santa's and
      some Santa's in the Culture. You better
      watch out.

      2. We're adding Laclede's Landing for a trip
      to "Show Me's" the closest thing to a strip
      club within reach of the MetroLink, and
      Doctor John's, the Adult Fun store.

      Check out the details below.

      University City
      noon Bar Cicero's
      1:15 Bar Blueberry Hill
      1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park
      Forest Park
      2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
      2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE
      Central West End
      3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
      3:20 Bar Llywyn's
      4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
      5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
      Union Station
      5:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
      6:47 Metro Union Station -> Landing
      Laclede's Landing
      7:00 Shop Doctor John's
      7:30 Bar Show Me's
      8:50 Metro Landing -> Conv Center 6th
      9:07 Bus Washington Ave @ 6th
      #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
      off at Broadway & Russell
      Soulard
      9:30 Bar The Shanti
      10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      11:30 Bar Molly's

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 30, 2006
        You better watch out  .. You better watch out!
        You better watch out....... You better watch out.

        This year you can be the Santa that pisses blue
          http://cre.ations.net/creation/body-mod---turn-your-pee-blue
        Thats right You can make your pee BLUE

        #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
        off at Broadway & Russell

        --
        Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
        – Alexander Hamilton
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006
          HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry,
          you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is
          coming to town!

          It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
          time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is
          Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced
          than explains, but I'll tell you this. Saturday
          December 10th, all those with the affinity for the
          FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get
          dressed up in a Santa Suit and come join us in a day
          of celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday
          season.

          Dress as your own inner Santa and join us for an all
          day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
          and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across
          the Mob of Santa's on December 10th you will most
          likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included
          candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables,
          special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the
          naughty and nice little boys and girls.

          Santa's were heard incessantly chanting, "You better
          Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!
          You better Watch Out!..." as they rampaged through the
          city.

          The Santa mob will convene in the University City
          Loop, traverse via the MetroLink, a quick stop at the
          History Museum, then onto the Central West End, on
          through Union Station, stop off at Laclede's Landing
          continuing and concluding in Soulard. It's a long
          day, so wear comfortable shoes. Also, feel free to
          join us anywhere along the route. The published
          schedule will be reasonable enforced.

          So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL
          Santarchy 2005.

          StL SANTARCHY 2006

          December 9th, 2006

          #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
          off at Broadway & Russell
          Soulard
          9:30 Bar The Shanti
          10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
          11:30 Bar Molly's

          Cheap talk?
          http://voice.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

            DECEMBER 9TH IS SATURDAY IN 2006 (THE 10TH WAS 2005).

            Lohr – what color beard are you growing this year?

            #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
            off at Broadway & Russell

            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

              #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway