Re: S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

  • pibandp0g
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 27, 2006
      Any updates? Let me know if I can help in some way...

      see you soon,

      Lisa
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 29, 2006
        Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

        The Current Plan! We tried to tie in
        Maplewood, we really did. Gabriel and I
        drove the entire route last Friday, and
        cheked out all the stops, walks and bus
        rides, and decided Maplewood would be
        just too tricky.

        ONE CUT
        If Cabin in the City then no Washington Ave.

        TWO NEW ADDITIONS
        1. The Saint Louis History Museum, lets
        get some culture in these Santa's and
        some Santa's in the Culture. You better
        watch out.

        2. We're adding Laclede's Landing for a trip
        to "Show Me's" the closest thing to a strip
        club within reach of the MetroLink, and
        Doctor John's, the Adult Fun store.

        Check out the details below.

        University City
        noon Bar Cicero's
        1:15 Bar Blueberry Hill
        1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park
        Forest Park
        2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
        2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE
        Central West End
        3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
        3:20 Bar Llywyn's
        4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
        5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
        Union Station
        5:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
        6:47 Metro Union Station -> Landing
        Laclede's Landing
        7:00 Shop Doctor John's
        7:30 Bar Show Me's
        8:50 Metro Landing -> Conv Center 6th
        9:07 Bus Washington Ave @ 6th
        #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
        off at Broadway & Russell
        Soulard
        9:30 Bar The Shanti
        10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
        11:30 Bar Molly's

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 30, 2006
          You better watch out  .. You better watch out!
          You better watch out....... You better watch out.

          This year you can be the Santa that pisses blue
            http://cre.ations.net/creation/body-mod---turn-your-pee-blue
          Thats right You can make your pee BLUE

          #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
          off at Broadway & Russell

          --
          Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
          – Alexander Hamilton
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006
            HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry,
            you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is
            coming to town!

            It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
            time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is
            Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced
            than explains, but I'll tell you this. Saturday
            December 10th, all those with the affinity for the
            FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get
            dressed up in a Santa Suit and come join us in a day
            of celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday
            season.

            Dress as your own inner Santa and join us for an all
            day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
            and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across
            the Mob of Santa's on December 10th you will most
            likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included
            candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables,
            special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the
            naughty and nice little boys and girls.

            Santa's were heard incessantly chanting, "You better
            Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!
            You better Watch Out!..." as they rampaged through the
            city.

            The Santa mob will convene in the University City
            Loop, traverse via the MetroLink, a quick stop at the
            History Museum, then onto the Central West End, on
            through Union Station, stop off at Laclede's Landing
            continuing and concluding in Soulard. It's a long
            day, so wear comfortable shoes. Also, feel free to
            join us anywhere along the route. The published
            schedule will be reasonable enforced.

            So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL
            Santarchy 2005.

            StL SANTARCHY 2006

            December 9th, 2006

            #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
            off at Broadway & Russell
            Soulard
            9:30 Bar The Shanti
            10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
            11:30 Bar Molly's

            Cheap talk?
            http://voice.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

              DECEMBER 9TH IS SATURDAY IN 2006 (THE 10TH WAS 2005).

              Lohr – what color beard are you growing this year?

              #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
              off at Broadway & Russell

              Message 6 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway