RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
      Doctor John's is open until midnight on Saturday's

      -Lohr

      --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      > How late are they open?
      >

      > _____

      <mailto:stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > fullfeatured@
      > <mailto:fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>
      > yahoogroups.com

      > > Sponsored Link
      > >
      > > Don't quit your job - take classes online
      > > www.Classesusa.com

      > Sponsored Link
      >
      > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      > $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
      > www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
    • pibandp0g
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 27, 2006
        Any updates? Let me know if I can help in some way...

        see you soon,

        Lisa
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 29, 2006
          Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

          The Current Plan! We tried to tie in
          Maplewood, we really did. Gabriel and I
          drove the entire route last Friday, and
          cheked out all the stops, walks and bus
          rides, and decided Maplewood would be
          just too tricky.

          ONE CUT
          If Cabin in the City then no Washington Ave.

          TWO NEW ADDITIONS
          1. The Saint Louis History Museum, lets
          get some culture in these Santa's and
          some Santa's in the Culture. You better
          watch out.

          2. We're adding Laclede's Landing for a trip
          to "Show Me's" the closest thing to a strip
          club within reach of the MetroLink, and
          Doctor John's, the Adult Fun store.

          Check out the details below.

          University City
          noon Bar Cicero's
          1:15 Bar Blueberry Hill
          1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park
          Forest Park
          2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
          2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE
          Central West End
          3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
          3:20 Bar Llywyn's
          4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
          5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
          Union Station
          5:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
          6:47 Metro Union Station -> Landing
          Laclede's Landing
          7:00 Shop Doctor John's
          7:30 Bar Show Me's
          8:50 Metro Landing -> Conv Center 6th
          9:07 Bus Washington Ave @ 6th
          #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
          off at Broadway & Russell
          Soulard
          9:30 Bar The Shanti
          10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
          11:30 Bar Molly's

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 30, 2006
            You better watch out  .. You better watch out!
            You better watch out....... You better watch out.

            This year you can be the Santa that pisses blue
              http://cre.ations.net/creation/body-mod---turn-your-pee-blue
            Thats right You can make your pee BLUE

            #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
            off at Broadway & Russell

            --
            Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
            – Alexander Hamilton
            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006
              HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry,
              you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is
              coming to town!

              It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
              time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is
              Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced
              than explains, but I'll tell you this. Saturday
              December 10th, all those with the affinity for the
              FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get
              dressed up in a Santa Suit and come join us in a day
              of celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday
              season.

              Dress as your own inner Santa and join us for an all
              day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
              and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across
              the Mob of Santa's on December 10th you will most
              likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included
              candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables,
              special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the
              naughty and nice little boys and girls.

              Santa's were heard incessantly chanting, "You better
              Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!
              You better Watch Out!..." as they rampaged through the
              city.

              The Santa mob will convene in the University City
              Loop, traverse via the MetroLink, a quick stop at the
              History Museum, then onto the Central West End, on
              through Union Station, stop off at Laclede's Landing
              continuing and concluding in Soulard. It's a long
              day, so wear comfortable shoes. Also, feel free to
              join us anywhere along the route. The published
              schedule will be reasonable enforced.

              So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL
              Santarchy 2005.

              StL SANTARCHY 2006

              December 9th, 2006

              #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
              off at Broadway & Russell
              Soulard
              9:30 Bar The Shanti
              10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
              11:30 Bar Molly's

              Cheap talk?
              http://voice.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                DECEMBER 9TH IS SATURDAY IN 2006 (THE 10TH WAS 2005).

                Lohr – what color beard are you growing this year?

                #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                off at Broadway & Russell

                Message 7 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                  #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway