Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: StL Santarchy in the public media

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
      I know, I've been trying to get them to put the St.
      Louis Santarchy Yahoo Group on the Santarchy.com site
      for more than a year now, but they don't seem to be
      responding to that entry field. I've filled it out
      three times, and not only have they NOT put St Louis
      on the site, they've never even got back to me.

      -Lohr

      --- barkytaters <barkytaters@...> wrote:
      > if you go to www.santarchy.com and click on The
      > Cacophony Society,
      > then select St. Louis - you find this group. that's
      > how i got here.
      > but it wasnt easy.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • tarehe@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
        Those Punks! Show St. L. Santarchy some Love!

        Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!