RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006

      How late are they open?

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lohr
      Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:10 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

      How about a shopping spree to the
      Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?

      --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      > Tame? Oh - I didn't make 2005.
      >
      > there is a fine line between outrageous and
      > obnoxious - and sometimes that's
      > subjective. That's why I prefer to go to places
      > that love outrageous and
      > can tolerate obnoxious. I think you can be polite
      > and controversial.
      >

      > Public places good - the (unplanned) stop at the
      > 7-11 in 2004 was a hoot.
      >

      > The history museum (free) is just a block or so from
      > the forest park
      metro
      > stop - and since we're changing trains there anyway
      >

      > _____
      >
      > From: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      On Behalf
      > Of Lohr
      > Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 4:33 PM
      > To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y
      > 2006 - Planning
      >

      > I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK BRAD!
      > I've been trying to get more non-bar locations
      > involved for a while, but as you described,
      > St Louisians, even while doing Santarchy,
      > don't want to bother anyone.
      >
      > NOTE: no destination will be scheduled that
      > cannot be reached by Metro or foot.
      >
      > -Lohr
      >
      > --- "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@infamousbrad.
      > <mailto:brad% 40infamousbrad. com>
      > com> wrote:
      >
      > > My leading requests all relate to making it less
      > > tame than 2005 was.
      > >
      > > * More public places that aren't bars. It's
      > > impossible to impress a St.
      > > Louisan by getting drunk in a bar.
      > >
      > > * If we are going to hit any dance clubs, it needs
      > > to be after 11pm.
      > > Ideally, it needs to be between midnight and 1:00
      > > am, when there are
      > > actually people in the club who might be dancing.
      > >
      > > * At least one strip club. If I get a nomination,
      > > it'd be for the last
      > > stop of the night to end up at PT's
      w:st="on">Centerville .
      > > (Won't that be a
      > > Couples Night?) Yes, I know the buses don't run.
      > But
      > > if we make prior
      > > arrangements with one of the cheaper cab companies
      > > like ABC Cab to get a
      > > couple of minivans, we can split cab fare 6 ways
      > > each. Cheap at twice
      > > the price.
      > >
      > > I know that St. Louisans are pathologically
      > polite,
      > > but we could stand
      > > to put more "anarchy" in Santarchy.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >
      > > (Yahoo! ID required)
      > >

      > mailto:stlouis_ santarchy-

      <mailto:stlouis_ santarchy- fullfeatured% 40yahoogroups. com>
      > fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      > Sponsored Link
      >
      > Don't quit your job - take classes online
      > www.Classesusa. com

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills. com/lre

    • J. Brad Hicks
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006
        I like the way you think.

        Lohr wrote:
        > How about a shopping spree to the
        > Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?
      • Rebecka Wyrde
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
          I like it!

          ^..^

          "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@...> wrote:
          I like the way you think.

          Lohr wrote:
          > How about a shopping spree to the
          > Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?

          Sponsored Link

          Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
            Doctor John's is open until midnight on Saturday's

            -Lohr

            --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

            > How late are they open?
            >

            > _____

            $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
            www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
          • pibandp0g
            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 27, 2006
              Any updates? Let me know if I can help in some way...

              see you soon,

              Lisa
              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 29, 2006
                Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

                The Current Plan! We tried to tie in
                Maplewood, we really did. Gabriel and I
                drove the entire route last Friday, and
                cheked out all the stops, walks and bus
                rides, and decided Maplewood would be
                just too tricky.

                ONE CUT
                If Cabin in the City then no Washington Ave.

                TWO NEW ADDITIONS
                1. The Saint Louis History Museum, lets
                get some culture in these Santa's and
                some Santa's in the Culture. You better
                watch out.

                2. We're adding Laclede's Landing for a trip
                to "Show Me's" the closest thing to a strip
                club within reach of the MetroLink, and
                Doctor John's, the Adult Fun store.

                Check out the details below.

                University City
                noon Bar Cicero's
                1:15 Bar Blueberry Hill
                1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park
                Forest Park
                2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
                2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE
                Central West End
                3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
                3:20 Bar Llywyn's
                4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
                5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
                Union Station
                5:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
                6:47 Metro Union Station -> Landing
                Laclede's Landing
                7:00 Shop Doctor John's
                7:30 Bar Show Me's
                8:50 Metro Landing -> Conv Center 6th
                9:07 Bus Washington Ave @ 6th
                #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                off at Broadway & Russell
                Soulard
                9:30 Bar The Shanti
                10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                11:30 Bar Molly's

                http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 30, 2006
                  You better watch out  .. You better watch out!
                  You better watch out....... You better watch out.

                  This year you can be the Santa that pisses blue
                    http://cre.ations.net/creation/body-mod---turn-your-pee-blue
                  Thats right You can make your pee BLUE

                  #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                  off at Broadway & Russell

                  --
                  Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                  – Alexander Hamilton
                  Message 8 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006
                    HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry,
                    you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is
                    coming to town!

                    It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
                    time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is
                    Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced
                    than explains, but I'll tell you this. Saturday
                    December 10th, all those with the affinity for the
                    FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get
                    dressed up in a Santa Suit and come join us in a day
                    of celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday
                    season.

                    Dress as your own inner Santa and join us for an all
                    day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
                    and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across
                    the Mob of Santa's on December 10th you will most
                    likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included
                    candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables,
                    special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the
                    naughty and nice little boys and girls.

                    Santa's were heard incessantly chanting, "You better
                    Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!
                    You better Watch Out!..." as they rampaged through the
                    city.

                    The Santa mob will convene in the University City
                    Loop, traverse via the MetroLink, a quick stop at the
                    History Museum, then onto the Central West End, on
                    through Union Station, stop off at Laclede's Landing
                    continuing and concluding in Soulard. It's a long
                    day, so wear comfortable shoes. Also, feel free to
                    join us anywhere along the route. The published
                    schedule will be reasonable enforced.

                    So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL
                    Santarchy 2005.

                    StL SANTARCHY 2006

                    December 9th, 2006

                    #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                    off at Broadway & Russell
                    Soulard
                    9:30 Bar The Shanti
                    10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                    11:30 Bar Molly's

                    Cheap talk?
                    http://voice.yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                      DECEMBER 9TH IS SATURDAY IN 2006 (THE 10TH WAS 2005).

                      Lohr – what color beard are you growing this year?

                      #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                      off at Broadway & Russell

                      Message 10 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                        #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway