RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006
      How about a shopping spree to the
      Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?

      --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      > Tame? Oh - I didn't make 2005.
      >
      > there is a fine line between outrageous and
      > obnoxious - and sometimes that's
      > subjective. That's why I prefer to go to places
      > that love outrageous and
      > can tolerate obnoxious. I think you can be polite
      > and controversial.
      >

      > Public places good - the (unplanned) stop at the
      > 7-11 in 2004 was a hoot.
      >

      > The history museum (free) is just a block or so from
      > the forest park metro
      > stop - and since we're changing trains there anyway
      >

      > _____

      <mailto:stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>
      > fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > Sponsored Link
      >
      > Don't quit your job - take classes online
      > www.Classesusa.com

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006

        How late are they open?

        --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@ hotmail.com> wrote:

        > Tame? Oh - I didn't make 2005.
        >
        > there is a fine line between outrageous and
        > obnoxious - and sometimes that's
        > subjective. That's why I prefer to go to places
        > that love outrageous and
        > can tolerate obnoxious. I think you can be polite
        > and controversial.
        >

        > Public places good - the (unplanned) stop at the
        > 7-11 in 2004 was a hoot.
        >

        > The history museum (free) is just a block or so from
        > the forest park
        metro
        > stop - and since we're changing trains there anyway
        >

        > _____
        >
        > From: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com

        w:st="on">Centerville .
        > > (Won't that be a
        > > Couples Night?) Yes, I know the buses don't run.
        > But
        > > if we make prior
        > > arrangements with one of the cheaper cab companies
        > > like ABC Cab to get a
        > > couple of minivans, we can split cab fare 6 ways
        > > each. Cheap at twice
        > > the price.
        > >
        > > I know that St. Louisans are pathologically
        > polite,
        > > but we could stand
        > > to put more "anarchy" in Santarchy.
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >
        > > (Yahoo! ID required)
        > >

        > mailto:stlouis_ santarchy-

        <mailto:stlouis_ santarchy- fullfeatured% 40yahoogroups. com>
        > fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Don't quit your job - take classes online
        > www.Classesusa. com

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
        www.LowerMyBills. com/lre

      • J. Brad Hicks
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006
          I like the way you think.

          Lohr wrote:
          > How about a shopping spree to the
          > Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?
        • Rebecka Wyrde
          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
            I like it!

            ^..^

            "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@...> wrote:
            I like the way you think.

            Lohr wrote:
            > How about a shopping spree to the
            > Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?

            Sponsored Link

            Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
              Doctor John's is open until midnight on Saturday's

              -Lohr

              --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

              > How late are they open?
              >

              > _____

              $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
              www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
            • pibandp0g
              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 27, 2006
                Any updates? Let me know if I can help in some way...

                see you soon,

                Lisa
                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 29, 2006
                  Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

                  The Current Plan! We tried to tie in
                  Maplewood, we really did. Gabriel and I
                  drove the entire route last Friday, and
                  cheked out all the stops, walks and bus
                  rides, and decided Maplewood would be
                  just too tricky.

                  ONE CUT
                  If Cabin in the City then no Washington Ave.

                  TWO NEW ADDITIONS
                  1. The Saint Louis History Museum, lets
                  get some culture in these Santa's and
                  some Santa's in the Culture. You better
                  watch out.

                  2. We're adding Laclede's Landing for a trip
                  to "Show Me's" the closest thing to a strip
                  club within reach of the MetroLink, and
                  Doctor John's, the Adult Fun store.

                  Check out the details below.

                  University City
                  noon Bar Cicero's
                  1:15 Bar Blueberry Hill
                  1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park
                  Forest Park
                  2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
                  2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE
                  Central West End
                  3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
                  3:20 Bar Llywyn's
                  4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
                  5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
                  Union Station
                  5:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
                  6:47 Metro Union Station -> Landing
                  Laclede's Landing
                  7:00 Shop Doctor John's
                  7:30 Bar Show Me's
                  8:50 Metro Landing -> Conv Center 6th
                  9:07 Bus Washington Ave @ 6th
                  #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                  off at Broadway & Russell
                  Soulard
                  9:30 Bar The Shanti
                  10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                  11:30 Bar Molly's

                  http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 30, 2006
                    You better watch out  .. You better watch out!
                    You better watch out....... You better watch out.

                    This year you can be the Santa that pisses blue
                      http://cre.ations.net/creation/body-mod---turn-your-pee-blue
                    Thats right You can make your pee BLUE

                    #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                    off at Broadway & Russell

                    --
                    Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                    – Alexander Hamilton
                    Message 9 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006
                      HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry,
                      you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is
                      coming to town!

                      It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
                      time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is
                      Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced
                      than explains, but I'll tell you this. Saturday
                      December 10th, all those with the affinity for the
                      FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get
                      dressed up in a Santa Suit and come join us in a day
                      of celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday
                      season.

                      Dress as your own inner Santa and join us for an all
                      day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
                      and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across
                      the Mob of Santa's on December 10th you will most
                      likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included
                      candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables,
                      special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the
                      naughty and nice little boys and girls.

                      Santa's were heard incessantly chanting, "You better
                      Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!
                      You better Watch Out!..." as they rampaged through the
                      city.

                      The Santa mob will convene in the University City
                      Loop, traverse via the MetroLink, a quick stop at the
                      History Museum, then onto the Central West End, on
                      through Union Station, stop off at Laclede's Landing
                      continuing and concluding in Soulard. It's a long
                      day, so wear comfortable shoes. Also, feel free to
                      join us anywhere along the route. The published
                      schedule will be reasonable enforced.

                      So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL
                      Santarchy 2005.

                      StL SANTARCHY 2006

                      December 9th, 2006

                      #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                      off at Broadway & Russell
                      Soulard
                      9:30 Bar The Shanti
                      10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                      11:30 Bar Molly's

                      Cheap talk?
                      http://voice.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                        DECEMBER 9TH IS SATURDAY IN 2006 (THE 10TH WAS 2005).

                        Lohr – what color beard are you growing this year?

                        #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                        off at Broadway & Russell

                        Message 11 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                          #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway