RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006

      Tame?  Oh – I didn’t make 2005.

      there is a fine line between outrageous and obnoxious – and sometimes that’s subjective.   That’s why I prefer to go to places that love outrageous and can tolerate obnoxious.  I think you can be polite and controversial.

      Public places good – the (unplanned) stop at the 7-11 in 2004 was a hoot.

      The history museum (free) is just a block or so from the forest park metro stop – and since we’re changing trains there anyway …….

      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006
        How about a shopping spree to the
        Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?

        --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

        > Tame? Oh - I didn't make 2005.
        >
        > there is a fine line between outrageous and
        > obnoxious - and sometimes that's
        > subjective. That's why I prefer to go to places
        > that love outrageous and
        > can tolerate obnoxious. I think you can be polite
        > and controversial.
        >

        > Public places good - the (unplanned) stop at the
        > 7-11 in 2004 was a hoot.
        >

        > The history museum (free) is just a block or so from
        > the forest park metro
        > stop - and since we're changing trains there anyway
        >

        > _____

        <mailto:stlouis_santarchy-fullfeatured%40yahoogroups.com>
        > fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Don't quit your job - take classes online
        > www.Classesusa.com

        Sponsored Link

        Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
        www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006

          How late are they open?

          --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@ hotmail.com> wrote:

          > Tame? Oh - I didn't make 2005.
          >
          > there is a fine line between outrageous and
          > obnoxious - and sometimes that's
          > subjective. That's why I prefer to go to places
          > that love outrageous and
          > can tolerate obnoxious. I think you can be polite
          > and controversial.
          >

          > Public places good - the (unplanned) stop at the
          > 7-11 in 2004 was a hoot.
          >

          > The history museum (free) is just a block or so from
          > the forest park
          metro
          > stop - and since we're changing trains there anyway
          >

          > _____
          >
          > From: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com

          w:st="on">Centerville .
          > > (Won't that be a
          > > Couples Night?) Yes, I know the buses don't run.
          > But
          > > if we make prior
          > > arrangements with one of the cheaper cab companies
          > > like ABC Cab to get a
          > > couple of minivans, we can split cab fare 6 ways
          > > each. Cheap at twice
          > > the price.
          > >
          > > I know that St. Louisans are pathologically
          > polite,
          > > but we could stand
          > > to put more "anarchy" in Santarchy.
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >
          > > (Yahoo! ID required)
          > >

          > mailto:stlouis_ santarchy-

          <mailto:stlouis_ santarchy- fullfeatured% 40yahoogroups. com>
          > fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

          > Sponsored Link
          >
          > Don't quit your job - take classes online
          > www.Classesusa. com

          Sponsored Link

          Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
          $310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
          www.LowerMyBills. com/lre

        • J. Brad Hicks
          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 18, 2006
            I like the way you think.

            Lohr wrote:
            > How about a shopping spree to the
            > Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?
          • Rebecka Wyrde
            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
              I like it!

              ^..^

              "J. Brad Hicks" <brad@...> wrote:
              I like the way you think.

              Lohr wrote:
              > How about a shopping spree to the
              > Dr. John's sex novalty shop on the Landing?

              Sponsored Link

              Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 19, 2006
                Doctor John's is open until midnight on Saturday's

                -Lohr

                --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

                > How late are they open?
                >

                > _____

                $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
                www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
              • pibandp0g
                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 27, 2006
                  Any updates? Let me know if I can help in some way...

                  see you soon,

                  Lisa
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 29, 2006
                    Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

                    The Current Plan! We tried to tie in
                    Maplewood, we really did. Gabriel and I
                    drove the entire route last Friday, and
                    cheked out all the stops, walks and bus
                    rides, and decided Maplewood would be
                    just too tricky.

                    ONE CUT
                    If Cabin in the City then no Washington Ave.

                    TWO NEW ADDITIONS
                    1. The Saint Louis History Museum, lets
                    get some culture in these Santa's and
                    some Santa's in the Culture. You better
                    watch out.

                    2. We're adding Laclede's Landing for a trip
                    to "Show Me's" the closest thing to a strip
                    club within reach of the MetroLink, and
                    Doctor John's, the Adult Fun store.

                    Check out the details below.

                    University City
                    noon Bar Cicero's
                    1:15 Bar Blueberry Hill
                    1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park
                    Forest Park
                    2:05 Museum St. Louis History Museum
                    2:45 Metro Forest Park -> CWE
                    Central West End
                    3:10 Bus #18 Taylor off McPherson
                    3:20 Bar Llywyn's
                    4:15 Bar Rosie's Place
                    5:10 Metro CWE -> Union Station
                    Union Station
                    5:30 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
                    6:47 Metro Union Station -> Landing
                    Laclede's Landing
                    7:00 Shop Doctor John's
                    7:30 Bar Show Me's
                    8:50 Metro Landing -> Conv Center 6th
                    9:07 Bus Washington Ave @ 6th
                    #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                    off at Broadway & Russell
                    Soulard
                    9:30 Bar The Shanti
                    10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                    11:30 Bar Molly's

                    http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 30, 2006
                      You better watch out  .. You better watch out!
                      You better watch out....... You better watch out.

                      This year you can be the Santa that pisses blue
                        http://cre.ations.net/creation/body-mod---turn-your-pee-blue
                      Thats right You can make your pee BLUE

                      #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                      off at Broadway & Russell

                      --
                      Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
                      – Alexander Hamilton
                      Message 10 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006
                        HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry,
                        you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is
                        coming to town!

                        It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
                        time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is
                        Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced
                        than explains, but I'll tell you this. Saturday
                        December 10th, all those with the affinity for the
                        FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get
                        dressed up in a Santa Suit and come join us in a day
                        of celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday
                        season.

                        Dress as your own inner Santa and join us for an all
                        day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer
                        and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across
                        the Mob of Santa's on December 10th you will most
                        likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included
                        candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables,
                        special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the
                        naughty and nice little boys and girls.

                        Santa's were heard incessantly chanting, "You better
                        Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!
                        You better Watch Out!..." as they rampaged through the
                        city.

                        The Santa mob will convene in the University City
                        Loop, traverse via the MetroLink, a quick stop at the
                        History Museum, then onto the Central West End, on
                        through Union Station, stop off at Laclede's Landing
                        continuing and concluding in Soulard. It's a long
                        day, so wear comfortable shoes. Also, feel free to
                        join us anywhere along the route. The published
                        schedule will be reasonable enforced.

                        So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL
                        Santarchy 2005.

                        StL SANTARCHY 2006

                        December 9th, 2006

                        #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                        off at Broadway & Russell
                        Soulard
                        9:30 Bar The Shanti
                        10:30 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
                        11:30 Bar Molly's

                        Cheap talk?
                        http://voice.yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                          DECEMBER 9TH IS SATURDAY IN 2006 (THE 10TH WAS 2005).

                          Lohr – what color beard are you growing this year?

                          #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway
                          off at Broadway & Russell

                          Message 12 of 30 , Dec 1, 2006

                            #30 Soulard/#40 Broadway