Re: StL Santarchy in the public media

  • barkytaters
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
      if you go to www.santarchy.com and click on The Cacophony Society,
      then select St. Louis - you find this group. that's how i got here.
      but it wasnt easy.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
        I know, I've been trying to get them to put the St.
        Louis Santarchy Yahoo Group on the Santarchy.com site
        for more than a year now, but they don't seem to be
        responding to that entry field. I've filled it out
        three times, and not only have they NOT put St Louis
        on the site, they've never even got back to me.

        -Lohr

        --- barkytaters <barkytaters@...> wrote:
        > if you go to www.santarchy.com and click on The
        > Cacophony Society,
        > then select St. Louis - you find this group. that's
        > how i got here.
        > but it wasnt easy.

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • tarehe@juno.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
          Those Punks! Show St. L. Santarchy some Love!

          Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!