Pirate Pub Crawl

  • r_wyrde
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
      Pirate Pub Crawl
      In honor of national talk like a pirate day, come out and wear
      you're piratey finest.
      Feel free to join in at any point of the tour, times are
      approximate.
      Delmar Loop
      St. Louis, MO 63131
      Tues Sept 29th
      5p – Meet in the parking lot behind Starbucks
      5:15p-5:45p – Starbucks
      Pirate social & coffee
      6p-7:45p - Fitz's 6605 Delmar 314-726-9555
      www.fitzsrootbeer.com
      Food, beer, and shoot some pool. Pairs of pirates playing
      pool.
      8p-8:45p - Vintage Vinal
      Shop some records, loot and pillage.
      9p-9:30p – Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream 6380 Delmar 314-721-8887
      www.benjerry.com/ucity
      mmmmm ice cream
      9:45p-whenever - Pin-Up Bowl 6191 Delmar 314-727-5555
      www.pinupbowl.com
      Continue the drinking.
      Yargity yarg yarg!
    • Rebecka Wyrde

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
          Dang    Why on a tuesday?

          Arrrrg

          r_wyrde <r_wyrde@...> wrote:
[...]

          I'm telling you, it's all about harnessing the Dual Pope Action to bring two-fisted holiness to the masses.  Pope Aaron "Bob" the Fifth
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
            Because that's National Talk Like a Pirate Day?
            Just guessing...
            ~rain

            --- Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...> wrote:

            > Dang Why on a tuesday?
            >
            > Arrrrg
            >
            > On 9/12/06, Rebecka Wyrde <r_wyrde@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > oops that's supposed to be Tues Sept *19th.*
            > >
            > > Becka Kitty - the very dyslexic cat
            > >
            > > *r_wyrde <r_wyrde@...>* wrote:
            > >
            > > Pirate Pub Crawl
            > > In honor of national talk like a pirate day, come
            > out and wear
            > > you're piratey finest.
            > > Feel free to join in at any point of the tour,
            > times are
            > > approximate.
            > > Delmar Loop
            > > St. Louis, MO 63131
            > > Tues Sept 29th
            > > 5p – Meet in the parking lot behind Starbucks
            > > 5:15p-5:45p – Starbucks
            > > Pirate social & coffee
            > > 6p-7:45p - Fitz's 6605 Delmar 314-726-9555
            > > www.fitzsrootbeer.com
            > > Food, beer, and shoot some pool. Pairs of pirates
            > playing
            > > pool.
            > > 8p-8:45p - Vintage Vinal
            > > Shop some records, loot and pillage.
            > > 9p-9:30p – Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream 6380 Delmar
            > 314-721-8887
            > > www.benjerry.com/ucity
            > > mmmmm ice cream
            > > 9:45p-whenever - Pin-Up Bowl 6191 Delmar
            > 314-727-5555
            > > www.pinupbowl.com
            > > Continue the drinking.
            > > Yargity yarg yarg!

            If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with rain.

            http://mail.yahoo.com