xxann_22@yahoo.com Has been banned for spamming.

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
      Once again the "Stark Fist Of Removal" has delt a mighty blow to
      spammers everywhere. This time it was a "find a christian girlfriend"
      spammer. Next time it may be a "Find a Sigapore Ho" spammer. It
      doesn't matter. Where there is spam, I will be there defending the
      internet against ......spam !!!!!!

      I need my own comic book.

      Chris
      aka