Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Share the wonderful time with your Faith Lover!!!

  • Chris Nubel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      With Pleasure !!!!!

      Tony Kaos <tonychaos@...> wrote:
      kill this spammer!

      On 8/24/06, xxann_22 <xxann_22@yahoo. com> wrote:
      A wonderful place for Christian single and friends share values and
      life experiences, friendship and possibly love! We'd like bring people
      together in faith and love!
      http://www.aboutme. com/users/ dreamhill_ 11/Churchmatchma keman.htm

      I Want to introduce you a free website, all the news on that site
      concerns Christian, Jesus, and church. We could also share our
      wonderful story with others. let's gather wonderful news together.
      http://christianfri ends.vost. com/

      Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.