Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Share the wonderful time with your Faith Lover!!!

  • Tony Kaos
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      kill this spammer!

      On 8/24/06, xxann_22 <xxann_22@...> wrote:

      A wonderful place for Christian single and friends share values and
      life experiences, friendship and possibly love! We'd like bring people
      together in faith and love!
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/dreamhill_11/Churchmatchmakeman.htm

      I Want to introduce you a free website, all the news on that site
      concerns Christian, Jesus, and church. We could also share our
      wonderful story with others. let's gather wonderful news together.
      http://christianfriends.vost.com/

    • Chris Nubel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
        With Pleasure !!!!!

        Tony Kaos <tonychaos@...> wrote:
        kill this spammer!

        On 8/24/06, xxann_22 <xxann_22@yahoo. com> wrote:
        A wonderful place for Christian single and friends share values and
        life experiences, friendship and possibly love! We'd like bring people
        together in faith and love!
        http://www.aboutme. com/users/ dreamhill_ 11/Churchmatchma keman.htm

        I Want to introduce you a free website, all the news on that site
        concerns Christian, Jesus, and church. We could also share our
        wonderful story with others. let's gather wonderful news together.
        http://christianfri ends.vost. com/

        Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.