Share the wonderful time with your Faith Lover!!!

  • xxann_22
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24 6:10 PM
      A wonderful place for Christian single and friends share values and
      life experiences, friendship and possibly love! We'd like bring people
      together in faith and love!
      http://www.aboutme.com/users/dreamhill_11/Churchmatchmakeman.htm

      I Want to introduce you a free website, all the news on that site
      concerns Christian, Jesus, and church. We could also share our
      wonderful story with others. let's gather wonderful news together.
      http://christianfriends.vost.com/
    • Tony Kaos

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24 6:50 PM
          With Pleasure !!!!!

          Tony Kaos <tonychaos@...> wrote:
          kill this spammer!

          On 8/24/06, xxann_22 <xxann_22@yahoo. com> wrote:
          A wonderful place for Christian single and friends share values and
          life experiences, friendship and possibly love! We'd like bring people
          together in faith and love!
          http://www.aboutme. com/users/ dreamhill_ 11/Churchmatchma keman.htm

          I Want to introduce you a free website, all the news on that site
          concerns Christian, Jesus, and church. We could also share our
          wonderful story with others. let's gather wonderful news together.
          http://christianfri ends.vost. com/

          Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.