Poverty to Riches: Myth or Reality?

  • Renato Cuenco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2006
      You CAN start with empty pockets and piles of bills and build a steady income, even wealth, via the internet. It's a long, hard road though, so it's best to prepare and take along a good map.

      So you turn on your computer and wonder...wish...that one of those promises of quick riches could be true for you. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

      Here are some first steps to getting started as an internet entrepreneur:

      http://online-business-101.blogspot.com/2006/05/poverty-to-riches-myth-or-reality.html