S A N T A R C H Y S t L - Sat Dec 6th

  • Santarchy STL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2003
      ONLY 11 MORE DAYS 'TILL THE LET THE SANTAS OUT!

      I hope everyone out there is getting ready.
      And remember, you don't have to buy a Santa
      suit. Dress up as a reindeer or as holiday
      decorations. If you're not into Xmas, bring
      some Judaism into the mix. Someone mentioned
      Quanza last night, we CAN'T leave out Quanza.

      Anything goes... creative self-expression,
      holiday season, and general wackiness.

      Let's see what you've got!

      S A N T A R C H Y S t L
      Sat. Dec 6th 2003

      HO HO uH-Oh!
      You better watch out, you better not cry, you better
      not pout, I'm telling you why: Santa Claus is coming
      to town!

      It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
      time-honored tradition of Santarchy (see
      www.santarchy.com). "What is Santarchy?" you ask?
      Santarchy is an experiment in community building
      through creative expression and diversity. It�s also
      a super fun party.

      Saturday December 6th, everyone with the affinity for
      the FrEaKy and the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited
      to get dressed up as their own inner-Santa and come
      join us for a day of celebration of and/or
      protestation to the holiday season.

      Join us for an all day march around the St. Louis area
      spreading holiday cheer and weirdness. Don� forget to
      bring presents to give away: lump�s of coal,
      candy-canes, mutant toys, whatever your personal
      inner-Santa wants to give away is appropriate.

      Using the city Metro system the entire way, Santarchy
      will traverse U-City, the CWE, Union Station, Soulard,
      and finish on Washington Ave. The schedule will be
      firmly adhered to so Santas will be able to find and
      join us all along the route.

      So get your inner-Santa on and join us for StL
      Santarchy 2003.

      stlouissantarchy@...
      www.santarchy.com

      S A N T A R C H Y S t L
      Sat. Dec 6th 2003

      University City Loop
      Noon Bar Cicero's
      1:30 Bar Blueberry Hill
      2:34 Metro Delmar Loop -> CWE 2:54
      Central West End
      2:58 Bus #95 Kingshighway off at Delmar
      3:10 Bar Llywyn's
      4:00 Bar Rosie's Place
      4:45 Bar Tom's Bar & Grill
      5:54 Metro CWE - > Union Station
      Union Station
      6:10 Bar Hard Rock Caf�
      7:10 Bar Have a Nice Day Caf�
      7:50 Bar Union Station Bar
      8:15 March March down Market to Tucker
      8:46 Bus #73 Carondelet W off at 12th & Russell
      Soulard
      9:00 Bar Nadine's
      9:45 Bar Clementine's
      10:00 Bar The Shanti
      10:45 Bar Griffin�s
      11:15 Bus #40 Broadway N off 4th & Washington
      Washington Avenue
      11:25 Bus #97 Delmar W off 16th & Washington
      11:45 Bar The Cabin Inn the City
      12:30 Bar Tangerine
      1:15 Bar Rue 13

      stlouissantarchy@...