Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Yeah come check it

  • Lana Camp
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      DO NOT SEND US ANY MORE OF YOUR SPAM!  TAKE THIS ADDRESS OFF YOUR SMUTTY LIST.  WE NEVER ASKED TO BE ON YOUR PICKUP SITES, SO GET US OFF ASAP.  I WILL REPORT YOU AS SPAM.

      "georgette-murdock298@..." <georgette-murdock298@...> wrote:
      ive got literally no 'game' as they say, haha, so have alot of trouble in the clubs tryin to pickup. im sure there is a few of u'se here just like that. so anyway, when i found this thing http://www.lookatthatnow.info/rbgu i was shocked, actually amazed that it was as good as it is. if        u've got no game, checkout this place, it's like a meat market,       all the finest!

      New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
      Call regular phones from your PC and save big.