Zombie Flash Mob

  • K
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Something to hold you off until the next santarchy...

      Ever wanted to experience what it would be like to be one of the
      shambling masses of the undead? Ever wonder what a mob of flesh eating
      zombies slowly staggering down the street would look like? Ever have
      the desire to hear the low moans of thousands of rotting corpses that
      refuse to stay dead?

      Now's your chance!

      On March 18, Zombie Squad, St. Louis's very own anti-zombie task
      force, will stage a Zombie Flash Mob to and help raise the awareness
      the zombie threat poses to our community. What better way to study
      your enemy that to walk in their shoes?

      Tell your friends and neighbors, the end is here.

      Location: In the parking lot behind Cicero's
      University City
      Date: March 18th, 2003
      Meeting Time: 1:30 PM
      Event Start Time: 2:00 PM
      http://zombiehunters.org/flashmob.php

      why: To raise awareness of the zombie threat and advertise for the
      upcoming ZS Blood Drive on March 25

      For more info contact us at zombiesquad@...

      Spread the word and have fun!

      We'll even help you with your zombification planning. ZS has artist
      volunteers willing to come to you in advance and help you set-up and
      design your costume. For more details e-mail nick@...

      Afterwards, post your pictures and comments on the Zombie Squad forum!
      http://zombiehunters.org/forum/