The Banana Ball - THIS SATURDAY - Annual Charity Costume Ball

  • D. Michelle Vollmar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Good morning,

      Sorry I haven't sent this sooner; but, better late than never... see attached

      The Banana Ball is this Saturday.  It's tons of fun and everyone fits it.  I hope you can join us.  Feel free to pick up tickets at the Framery or catch up with me by Friday for advanced (cheaper) tickets.

      Come out -- support your friends and a good cause -- and have a blast doing it!

      Hope to see you there.