Gabriel Cowboy's Flatwarming Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Just a reminder that this coming Saturday, February 4th, 2006, is
      Gabriel Cowboy's Cowboy Flatwarming party. The festivities will begin
      around 8pm. Cowboy attire, especially the cheesy white trash variety,
      is requested but not required. It is BYOB, and I recommend bringing a
      cooler with ice to keep your drinks cold. There will be some snacks,
      but anyone who is talented in that area is more than welcome to bring
      something western themed (or not) to share.
      If you need to crash, bring something to sleep on as the floors are
      hardwood. Also feel free to bring your fire poi or other fire toys as
      we are planning on having a bit of a fire session.
      Gabriel lives at 4060 Cleveland #1W, Saint Louis, 63110 at the corner
      of Cleveland and Thurman.
      If you have any questions you can call Gabriel at 314-489-8789.
      You can also feel free to email either him or myself.
      caritasrainbow@... OR gabriel@...
      Hope to see EVERYBODY there!