I cant believe it, personals sites do work!

  • brylee-stevens844@haveaniccedayy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      I know some friends already who have met a few nice honeys off of this kind of stuff (here is the place they use: http://www.loversmeetingplace.info/exda , but what do you think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my friend’s house, and am thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!