Gabriel is here

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Ok I am now on this list. I was wondering why I wasn't hearing about alot of stuf people are talking about in the real world and its because I am not on all the other local lists. If you don't know me already my name is Gabriel. I am a burner I moved  to stl recently from Denton Tejas. Ho Ho Ho   You better watch out   You better watch out