NYE-Warehouse party take 2

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
      There's also a much larger warehouse party called
      Lift-Off the same night. Several of us are planning
      on going to the Super-Nova thing first, then Liftoff,
      since Liftoff goes until 11am and has two venues with
      a bus in between and Super Nova ends at 3am. There's
      a group of us and we'd LOVE to make our group larger.
      You can email me, rain, personally at
      caritasrainbow@....
      ~rain

      Liftoff! NYE06
      YOU MAY BE
      Saturday, 12/31/2005
      Presale: $15.00
      Ticket Sales Stop at 10:00:00 PM (PST) 12/30/2005

      Talent: Rock N Roll band: ABCblackout! Live PA:
      Edenflux. DJs: Arrhythmia (KC), Jungle, Bass Rockwell
      (NYC) Hard Techno, Charles Rodriguez (STL) TekTrance,
      Chris Michaels (KC),Danyo 2012 (KC) DnB, Dijital
      Therapy (ATL) Trance/Breaks,Dj Ruckus (KC) Darkz
      Trance, Flex Boogie (STL) Breakz, Grant Walker (STL)
      Psytrance, Johnny Scott (KC) House, Kwicked (STL)
      Breaks, Matt Beatz (STL) House, Miss J (STL)
      Trance-a-Delic, Shawn Harvick (STL) Trance, Smurf
      (STL) TekTrance, Solaris (KC) Techno, SVS (KC) Jungle.
      VJs and LJs: Carl Schaap (MLK), JustJeff (KC), Solange
      Deschatres (STL). Fire Poi: Jameson (STL).

      Info: TWO VENUES:
      1) A skating rink in the city (NOT ALOHA).
      2) Chillout lounge just outside of Saint Louis City

      16+ w/ GOVERNMENT ISSUED PICTURE ID (no exceptions).
      *INTELLIGENT* lighting design: YUME INDUSTRIAL
      SOLUTIONS
      *BANGING* sound design: No Extra Charge
      *BRILLIANT* visual effects by VJs on 2 LCD Projectors.

      Full service coffee bar staffed w/a barista.
      Breakfast Catered by St. Louis Bread Company
      Custom-made Smart Bar Energy Drinks in 7 different
      flavors by Suzy Q
      Open 8 P.M. to 11 AM(ONE cover ALL NIGHT LONG)

      We ARE the Future!

      Info Line:(314)533-3505 x31
      Doors Open at: 8:00 PM
      Doors Close at: 11:00 AM
      Will Call for Ticket Pick-up Closes at: 2:00 AM
      Remember to bring: Government Issued Photo I.D. and
      good vibes. First 100 peeps recieve free dvd featuring
      some of the nights talent!
      Items not allowed: Drugs/Alcohol or Paraphanalia,
      Backpacks.
      Event Capacity: 650
      TWO VENUES, A BUS, & A PARKING DECK!
      120 Catalan St.