santarchy 2005 pics

  • pibandp0g
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      heyas,

      i posted my pics from this year's santarchy if you wanna see.

      i added in the pics from chris' camera fone too.

      http://www.auralfixation.net/santarchy2005.html

      i can't wait to see Andy's pics. post, post, post!

      counting down the days till next year's,
      Lisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
        THANKS!!! I can't wait to see EVERYONE'S pics! What
        a fun time I had! The most fun I've had since my
        return from Burning Man. Good times kids...
        ~rain

        http://mail.yahoo.com