S t L S A N T A R C H Y - Dec 6th, 2003

  • Santarchy STL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      HO HO uH-Oh!

      You better watch out,
      You better not cry,
      You better not pout,
      I'm telling you why:
      Santa Claus is coming to town!

      Planing Gathering:
      Wed Nov. 19th 7:00pm
      The Cabin Inn the City

      Come to...
      Get involved with organizing this crazyness...
      Ask questions about what this Santarchy is...
      Show off your cool Santarchy gags to your friends...

      This is an invitation to EVERYONE!!!

      StL Santarchy 2003

      It's time for St. Louis' own version of the
      time-honored tradition of Santarchy (see
      www.santarchy.com). "What is Santarchy?" you say?
      Santarchy is better experienced than explains, but
      I'll tell you this. Saturday December 6th, all those
      with the affinity for the FrEaKy, the curiosity of the
      CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit
      and come join us in a day of celebration of and/or
      protestation to the holiday season.

      IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR SANTA ON!!!
      http://www.santarchy.com

      SANTARCHY 2003 SCHEDULE
      Saturday December 6th
      NOTE: View this schedule with a
      fixed width font like courier

      Noon Bar Cicero's
      1:30 Bar Blueberry Hill
      2:34 Metro Delmar Loop -> CWE 2:54
      2:58 Bi-State #95 Kingshwy off Kingshwy & Delmar
      3:10 Bar Llywyn's
      4:00 Bar Rosie's Place
      4:45 Bar Tom's Bar & Grill
      5:24 Metro CWE - > Union Station 5:47
      5:45 Bar Hard Rock Caf�
      6:30 Bar Have a Nice Day Caf�
      7:00 Bar Union Station Bar
      7:15 March March down Market to Tucker
      7:46 Bi-State #73 Carondelet W off 12th & Russell
      8:00 Bar Nadine's
      8:45 Bar Clementine's
      9:30 Bar The Shanti
      10:49 Bi-State #30 Soulard N off 9th & Washington
      11:25 Bi-State #97 Delmar W off 14th & Washington
      11:45 Bar The Cabin Inn the City
      12:30 Bar Tangerine
      1:15 Bar Rue 13

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree