(another) birthday celebration Wednesday Nov. 19

  • alix
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2003
      Hi fellow lovers of life, fun, art and one-another! I miss our get-
      togethers, and those of you I know or have just met. So I'm
      celebrating my birthday 6-9 pm this Wednesday (Nov. 19) at Novak's Bar
      & Grill, 4146 Manchester in "downtown" St. Louis just two blocks west
      of the Vandeventer-Choteau intersection. I hope you'll come by if you
      can; it'd be a great warm-up for Fire Spinning at the Museum!
      Anyone's welcome to come help celebrate "my big $0". No cover! Look
      for the revelers on their heated patio; I'll be the one in
      mah "birthday" suit!
      Novak's is a "lesbian" bar, but it's friendly to all good folks;
      thanks for having us, Nancy! It's happy hour until 7. And if you're
      in the neighborhood on Monday the 17th, that's Novak's celebration (4
      pm-1:30 am) of ANYONE 21-and-over born in November; with i.d. and
      food purchase (even just fries) birthday guys and gals get a free
      bucket of beer.
      I hope y'all can come. Look forward to meeting more fellow
      groupies again, or for the first time. It's a public social event, so
      we can't get outrageously wild; but it'll still be fun! No presents,
      but I will accept all kisses and spanks!
      Have a great holiday season, and thanks for the friendships (even
      from my enemies!)!

      sir alix with an i (shy crazy bruce the masseuse)