StL Santarchy, 12/10/2005, 12:00 am

  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of stlouis_santarchy
      StL Santarchy

      Saturday December 10, 2005
      12:00 am - 12:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: St Louis
      Notes:
      HO HO uH-Oh!
      Santa Claus is coming to town!

      Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly. Everyone is invited to dress up and gather together to march through the city in proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season. Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or whatever way the Holiday inspires you. Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of stlouis_santarchy
        StL Santarchy

        Saturday December 10, 2005
        12:00 am - 12:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: St Louis
        Notes:
        HO HO uH-Oh!
        Santa Claus is coming to town!

        Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly. Everyone is invited to dress up and gather together to march through the city in proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season. Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or whatever way the Holiday inspires you. Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.
        AdRevolver

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service