RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Costume Help

  • Bapi Gupta
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      I've got one and you can borrow it if you want to get
      real close ;-) I'll send you pictures from last night
      soon!

      Bapi

      --- "D. Michelle Vollmar"
      <michelle@...> wrote:

      > It's not for me, but who cares. I am in need of a
      > belly, yes, made of
      > "jelly." Does anyone know where I can get one?
      > Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005

        i have one, unfortunately, its attached to my body.

        you better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out!

         Babs

        From: "D. Michelle Vollmar" <michelle@...>
        To: <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Costume Help
        Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:17:44 -0600

        It's not for me, but who cares.  I am in need of a belly, yes, made of
        "jelly."  Does anyone know where I can get one? Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

        Burning manSanta suitBurning man festival

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • D. Michelle Vollmar
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
          ha!