RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Travel questions

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2005

      odd, i havent received the original email yet - even checked junk.

      anyway, the metrolink rocks - BUT the last train to illinois leaves the busch stadium station at 12:20 am.

      www.metrostlouis.org  you can get all the train and bus schedules.

      you may want to leave you car in Soulard and cab or hitch a ride to the metro station, then head to the loop (or where ever you're joining).  or leave your car near the last stop you plan to make.

      icac: due to conflicts, we will probably be joining for the Union Station & Washington Ave stops only.

       Babs

      From: "D. Michelle Vollmar" <michelle@...>
      To: <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Travel questions
      Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:53:12 -0600

      I am also not familiar with the bus lines; however, I would suggest
      parking at the Metrolink either on your side of the river or wherever
      you intend to stay or end your travels.  You should be able to find info
      on the Metrolink and Bi-State bus lines on line.  Good luck.

      PS: It's probably only a $5 cab ride from Soulard to downtown.