BEWARE OF SANTARCHY ST. LOUIS, BEWARE!!!

  • stlouissantarchy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      I have a vision. A vision of dozens of drunken
      Santa Clauses, men and women, stumbling in mass
      through St. Louis. complete with mega-phones and
      presents to give away to good a bad little girls
      that we encounter. People could even come up with
      their own different interpretations of their
      inner-Santa. It could be loud-Santa, dancing-Santa,
      dirty-Santa, mean-Santa, or anything else Santa.

      I wish I could claim that this was totally my idea,
      but I think we've all heard about these Sant pub
      crawls for years. I've even attached a link to a
      web site dedicated to Santarchy, another name
      for this event, www.santarchy.com. I've already
      talked to the keeper of that web site, and if we
      get enough people, and enough pictures, they'll
      include us on the web site. The person I talked
      to didn't think I could get enough people into it
      St. Louis, I think she WRONG!!!

      BEWARE OF SANTARCHY ST. LOUIS, BEWARE!!!

      Anyway, if there is really interest among you, my
      friends, I'll really pursue putting this together.
      I think we can pull it off.

      Check out the Web site, www.santarchy.com
      They even have links on where to buy Santa Suits
      on line for as cheap as $29.95 I think I saw.

      Either the weekend of Dec 14-15 or Dec 21-22