RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Costume Help

  • D. Michelle Vollmar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
      It's not for me, but who cares. I am in need of a belly, yes, made of
      "jelly." Does anyone know where I can get one? Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • Bapi Gupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
        I've got one and you can borrow it if you want to get
        real close ;-) I'll send you pictures from last night
        soon!

        Bapi

        --- "D. Michelle Vollmar"
        <michelle@...> wrote:

        > It's not for me, but who cares. I am in need of a
        > belly, yes, made of
        > "jelly." Does anyone know where I can get one?
        > Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005

          i have one, unfortunately, its attached to my body.

          you better watch out, you better watch out, you better watch out!

           Babs

          From: "D. Michelle Vollmar" <michelle@...>
          To: <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Costume Help
          Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:17:44 -0600

          It's not for me, but who cares.  I am in need of a belly, yes, made of
          "jelly."  Does anyone know where I can get one? Pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

          Burning manSanta suitBurning man festival

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • D. Michelle Vollmar
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
            ha!