RE: spammers, and dreams of sweet revenge

  • elliot liebson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Thanks. I'll tell you what I'd really like to do, is find out how to track
      emails like this one (and all the other bloody spam I get), and send them
      viruses that lock up their computer, and fry their monitor. ESPECIALLY all
      the nigerian bank account scammers.

      Anyway, whatever you can do is great. See you all next week. BTW, where
      does one find a hanukah harry costume?

      Elliot "l'chayim" liebson