Stl S A N T A R C H Y 2005 - Notice

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      If anyone is interested in assisting with distributing

      flyers for Stl Santarchy during the First Friday
      Gallery Walk tomorrow night, I will have them to
      distribute at the Cabin Inn the City from 7:00 to
      7:30.
      Then we will proceed through the art walk passing out
      flyers as we go. Feel free to take them home to
      put in coffee shops etc over the weekend.

      -Lohr

      Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        This if for all you Santarchists that have not
        yet completed your outfits/costumes for the
        main event yet. Here are some tips.

        THE SHANTI
        Kirsten & Rebecca will open their costume racks
        customized for Santarchy customers.

        825 Allen (The Shanti) in Soulard. 63104
        Ask for Kirsten or Rebecca at the Bar, their
        costumes are in the garage behind the Shanti.
        Saturday, Dec. 3, from 1pm - 4pm.

        ROCK STAR RAGS WAREHOUSE SALE
        Sat and Sun, Dec 3rd and 4th
        10am to 4pm both days