S A N T A R C H Y S t L - Sat. Dec 10th 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      S A N T A R C H Y S t L
      Sat. Dec 10th 2005

      HO HO uH-Oh!
      Santa Claus is coming to town!

      Everyone is invited to dress up and gather together to
      march through the city in proclamation of... I guess
      the Holiday Season. Come dressed as your own inner
      Santa Claus or whatever way the Holiday inspires you.
      Just dress up and join us.

      We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar to
      bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many wonderful
      photo op stops in between. Santa's Reindeer will
      still be out to pasture so bring comfortable shoes.
      We will mostly be taking the MetroLink and Bi-State
      bus to get around. Don't forget to bring gifts for
      people.

      NOTE:
      This event is NOT intended to be a:
      protest of Christmas (unless you choose it to be).
      celebration of Christmas (unless you choose it to be).

      political statement(unless you choose it to be).
      This event IS intended to be whatever you choose it to
      be.

      http://www.santarchy.com

      S A N T A R C H Y S t L
      Sat. Dec 10th 2005