S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-10-2005

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
      HO HO uH-Oh!
      Santa Claus is coming to town!

      S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-10-2005

      Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly.
      December 10th, everyone is invited to dress up and
      gather together to march through the city in
      proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season.
      Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or
      whatever way the Holiday inspires you: dress as a
      reindeer, a Christmas tree, a sexy Mrs. Clause,
      Hanukah Harry, or whatever you think of.
      Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.

      We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar
      to bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many
      wonderful photo op stops in between. Santa's
      Reindeer will still be out to pasture so bring
      comfortable shoes. We will mostly be taking the
      MetroLink and Bi-State bus to get around.
      Don't forget to bring gifts for people.

      NOTE:
      This event is NOT intended to be a:
      protest of Christmas
      (unless you choose it to be).
      celebration of Christmas
      (unless you choose it to be).
      political statement
      (unless you choose it to be).
      This event IS intended to be whatever
      you choose it to be.

      http://www.santarchy.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
        Can I get a time and place to meet? Trying to get
        this on the Midwest Burners site so people can come
        from out of town. Even though KC is doing theirs the
        same day... There is still *some* interest from some
        out of town burners.
        I'm just sayin is all...
        ~rain

        --- Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

        > HO HO uH-Oh!
        > Santa Claus is coming to town!
        >
        > S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-10-2005
        >
        > Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly.
        >
        > December 10th, everyone is invited to dress up and
        > gather together to march through the city in
        > proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season.
        > Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or
        > whatever way the Holiday inspires you: dress as a
        > reindeer, a Christmas tree, a sexy Mrs. Clause,
        > Hanukah Harry, or whatever you think of.
        > Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.
        >
        > We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar
        > to bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many
        > wonderful photo op stops in between. Santa's
        > Reindeer will still be out to pasture so bring
        > comfortable shoes. We will mostly be taking the
        > MetroLink and Bi-State bus to get around.
        > Don't forget to bring gifts for people.
        >
        > NOTE:
        > This event is NOT intended to be a:
        > protest of Christmas
        > (unless you choose it to be).
        > celebration of Christmas
        > (unless you choose it to be).
        > political statement
        > (unless you choose it to be).
        > This event IS intended to be whatever
        > you choose it to be.
        >

        > http://www.santarchy.com

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with rain.

        http://farechase.yahoo.com