Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy--The Real Date

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
      yup yup yup. i believe you are correct chris. i
      spoke too soon. december 10th i believe it is...
      ~rain

      --- Chris Nubel <benzenebreath@...> wrote:

      > From what I understand, several dates were
      > discussed and I believe the final decision was that
      > Dec 10 would be the official date of Santarchy. The
      > website is correct.
      >
      > Last year was Dec 11, so it is the same weekend as
      > last year, the second Saturday in Dec.
      >
      > That's all I know.....which isn't very much.

      If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with rain.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
        HO HO uH-Oh!
        Santa Claus is coming to town!

        S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-10-2005

        Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly.
        December 10th, everyone is invited to dress up and
        gather together to march through the city in
        proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season.
        Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or
        whatever way the Holiday inspires you: dress as a
        reindeer, a Christmas tree, a sexy Mrs. Clause,
        Hanukah Harry, or whatever you think of.
        Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.

        We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar
        to bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many
        wonderful photo op stops in between. Santa's
        Reindeer will still be out to pasture so bring
        comfortable shoes. We will mostly be taking the
        MetroLink and Bi-State bus to get around.
        Don't forget to bring gifts for people.

        NOTE:
        This event is NOT intended to be a:
        protest of Christmas
        (unless you choose it to be).
        celebration of Christmas
        (unless you choose it to be).
        political statement
        (unless you choose it to be).
        This event IS intended to be whatever
        you choose it to be.

        http://www.santarchy.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
          Can I get a time and place to meet? Trying to get
          this on the Midwest Burners site so people can come
          from out of town. Even though KC is doing theirs the
          same day... There is still *some* interest from some
          out of town burners.
          I'm just sayin is all...
          ~rain