RE: [stlouis_santarchy] date?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2005
      I'd bet the site just hasn't been updated. did y'all
      by any chance go on the 10th last year?
      after all this discussion, i'd bet it'll be changed to
      the 17th as soon as lohr gets his butt online and sees
      all the email discussions that have gone.
      just my two cents...
      ~rain
      i'm just sayin is all

      --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      the site looks pretty official. i thought the date
      was put out for discussion first. but maybe the 10th
      is the date that works for the folks that do all the
      pre-work to organize the route and the bars.

      unfortunately, i'm not sure we can make the 10th. jim
      has the kids and i skipped the Archway Chili party
      last year for Santarchy - dont think i can miss it
      again.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Chris Nubel
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
          From what I understand, several dates were discussed and I believe the final decision was that Dec 10 would be the official date of Santarchy.  The website is correct.

        Last year was Dec 11, so it is the same weekend as last year, the second Saturday in Dec.

        That's all I know.....which isn't very much.

        HO HO
        Chris
        aka
        Satan Santa

        Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
          yup yup yup. i believe you are correct chris. i
          spoke too soon. december 10th i believe it is...
          ~rain

          --- Chris Nubel <benzenebreath@...> wrote:

          > From what I understand, several dates were
          > discussed and I believe the final decision was that
          > Dec 10 would be the official date of Santarchy. The
          > website is correct.
          >
          > Last year was Dec 11, so it is the same weekend as
          > last year, the second Saturday in Dec.
          >
          > That's all I know.....which isn't very much.

          If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with rain.

          http://farechase.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2005
            HO HO uH-Oh!
            Santa Claus is coming to town!

            S A N T A R C H Y S t L 12-10-2005

            Get out your Santa Suit and get ready to get jolly.
            December 10th, everyone is invited to dress up and
            gather together to march through the city in
            proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season.
            Come dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or
            whatever way the Holiday inspires you: dress as a
            reindeer, a Christmas tree, a sexy Mrs. Clause,
            Hanukah Harry, or whatever you think of.
            Dress naughty or nice, just dress up and join us.

            We will rampage through Metro St. Louis from bar
            to bar starting in the U-City Loop, with many
            wonderful photo op stops in between. Santa's
            Reindeer will still be out to pasture so bring
            comfortable shoes. We will mostly be taking the
            MetroLink and Bi-State bus to get around.
            Don't forget to bring gifts for people.

            NOTE:
            This event is NOT intended to be a:
            protest of Christmas
            (unless you choose it to be).
            celebration of Christmas
            (unless you choose it to be).
            political statement
            (unless you choose it to be).
            This event IS intended to be whatever
            you choose it to be.

            http://www.santarchy.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
              Can I get a time and place to meet? Trying to get
              this on the Midwest Burners site so people can come
              from out of town. Even though KC is doing theirs the
              same day... There is still *some* interest from some
              out of town burners.
              I'm just sayin is all...
              ~rain