S A N T A R C H Y S T L 12-6-2003

  • Santarchy STL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      S A N T A R C H Y S T L 12-6-2003

      Save the Date, December 6, 2003

      Only 29 days �til they let the Santas Out.

      It's Santarchy time again. Get out your Santa Suit
      and get ready to get jolly. December 6th, the Santas
      will gather together to march through this city in
      proclamation of... I guess the Holiday Season. Come
      dressed as your own inner Santa Claus or in whatever
      way the Holiday inspires you. We will be rampaging
      through Metro St. Louis from bar to bar starting in
      the U-City Loop, with many wonderful photo op stops in
      between. Santa's Reindeer will still be out to
      pasture, so we'll mostly be taking the MetroLink and
      Buses to get around. Don't forget to bring gifts for
      people. The exact schedule has not yet been
      determined

      NOTE:
      This event is not intended to be a protest of
      Christmas (unless you choose it to be).
      This event is not intended to be a celebration of
      Christmas (unless you choose it to be).
      This event IS intended to be whatever you choose it to
      be.

      I myself am going to dress up as Santa Clause and give
      away candy and coal to good and bad little boys and
      girls.

      http://www.santarchy.com

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree