RE: [stlouis_santarchy] hi santaclaws

  • D. Michelle Vollmar
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      I wannna.....I Wannna.....I WANNNAAAA!

      Okay, let's do it! Are we there yet!?!

      I haven't tried calling Lohr yet. If he isn't HO! `n around, I'm happy
      to help (san ta speak).

      Jingle all the way,

      Sexy Santa
      aka newly wed santa

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005

        Hey Michelle - by 12/17 you might be knocked up Santa .  is Chris (new hubby) gonna run amok with us this year?

        just found out our big office 'holiday' party is the 16th - so we will be coming as Hung Over Santa's.  we'll be the same color as Lohr's makeup.

        HO HO HO - only 35 days to go!

         Barb (& Jim)
      • Bapi Gupta
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
          Yo Kringles,

          Lisa and I are looking forward to the 17th as drunken
          Santas. We just did Halloween as Elvis and Medusa:

          http://www.bapi.net/pics/new/lisabapileyla.jpg

          Who's doing the route/schedule? If we end up in
          Soulard again, my house, 814 Ann Ave is open for an
          end of crawl party.

          Bapi

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs