hi santaclaws

  • afrevert
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Yay! we look forward to this every year!

      The 17th sounds good to me and John--count us in.

      Swiss Santa
    • D. Michelle Vollmar
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
        I wannna.....I Wannna.....I WANNNAAAA!

        Okay, let's do it! Are we there yet!?!

        I haven't tried calling Lohr yet. If he isn't HO! `n around, I'm happy
        to help (san ta speak).

        Jingle all the way,

        Sexy Santa
        aka newly wed santa

        Yay! we look forward to this every year!

        The 17th sounds good to me and John--count us in.

        Swiss Santa

        Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
        page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/xdzrlB/TM
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005

          Hey Michelle - by 12/17 you might be knocked up Santa .  is Chris (new hubby) gonna run amok with us this year?

          just found out our big office 'holiday' party is the 16th - so we will be coming as Hung Over Santa's.  we'll be the same color as Lohr's makeup.

          HO HO HO - only 35 days to go!

           Barb (& Jim)
        • Bapi Gupta
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
            Yo Kringles,

            Lisa and I are looking forward to the 17th as drunken
            Santas. We just did Halloween as Elvis and Medusa:

            http://www.bapi.net/pics/new/lisabapileyla.jpg

            Who's doing the route/schedule? If we end up in
            Soulard again, my house, 814 Ann Ave is open for an
            end of crawl party.

            Bapi

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs